Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Detox Stoned Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drizzy16, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Ok. So if you have a high tolerance to thc and it doesnt get you that high could you use a detox system cleaner to get the thc out of your system so you dont have to wait a long time before you can get really stoned again? Or does that not work lol? \t\t\t\t\t\t

2. i think the receptors in your brain for seratonin need time to rejuvinate
    but i could be wrong

3. if theres no thc in your body then the next time you smoke you should get extra stoned. seems logical

4. No, because detox just deals with the inactive thc stored in your fat cells, but tolerance has more to do with your nervous system ie chemical receptors if i'm not mistaken.

5. ^ sounds reasonable.

6. if it is t-breaks just got a lot more expensive, but a lot shorter as well :p

7. Detoxing in that way would not have an effect on your tolerance.