Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird creeper weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokTez, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Hey whats up everyone I'm new here but any ways this is just something weird that has been happening to me lately. So me and my buddy bought an 8th one night of some super dank smelling stuff I don't remember the name but that's besides the point. we smoked a bowl and just chilled I was kinda buzzing for a while me and my buddy were getting ready to pack another bowl because we weren't really feeling it yet but then 30 mins later it hit me and him hard. we both got glued to the couch watching TV. So the next day I packed a bowl that night and smoked it went back inside and started cooking me some burgers and some food waiting for it to hit me again, but it didn't??? so iv been smoking on this bud for about 4 days now and it will sometimes hit me like it did and sometimes it wont? has this ever happened to you?

2. No, but I am interested if anyone has insight into the issue.

3. Me to its bugging me really, because this has never happened to me before it has only happened to me with this strain.

4. Yeah this has happened to me. I think the first time you get higher because you don't really have any expectations because you've never smoked that strand before and then after you have expectations and it doesn't meet them. So you just go in without expectations and you'll always come out happy. I'm pretty high so I dunno if that made any sense lmao

5. I run into creeper weed from time to time, I don't think it's anything too unusual. However I have not had weed that would sometimes creep up on me an sometimes not like u described.