Weird bugs please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by propain40, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I have never seen these bugs ever before and I'm an experienced grower. If you have info about these bugs, please share thank you! I would also like to know if they are harmful!

Attached Files:

2. Check my grow. My last update has a picture with the exact same type of bug. They're harmless and look cool, so they're possibly the best bug you could have infest your garden :p (well.. besides lady bugs)

3. if he isn't causing trouble, why are you? maybe he's been on aphid patrol, who knows. there are sites you can match your bug with a pic and find more out. j

4. Is pretty bug. I had a big tree frog living in one of my girls this year. You need more frogs and less weird red bugs.

5. looks like a leafhopper .. a pest... i'd kill it .. it feeds by puncturing the undersides of leaves ..

6. Yes and if you look very close the tail almost looks as if it's lighting up lol. I could be paranoid but i think it looks cool, it could be possibly dangerous. Leafs on my plant have holes in them so i think i should kill them as well, Soapy water... good day to you all!

7. Ahhh thanks tellno1, this is a leaf hopper and yes it is bad for my plant so it's time for the spray bottle!!!!