Weird ass trip..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by moist4l, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Have you ever smoked so much that when you close your eyes, you let go of your body, & then you start feeling like you're falling into something & you're like "ahhhh!" So you try to open up your eyes & stop it but its kinda hard? No? Just me? ._.

2. i get that sometimes, i like it

3. Yeah, it's fun most of the time, but I'll feel like I'm getting a massive headache when I'm really not occasionally..

4. I like those stuff. I would suggest you keep falling into it.

5. I hate that feeling. Come to think of it, I hate being high :/

6. I always try to fully embrace the climax of the high.. it's like fucking a bitch. fuck da shit out of dat bitchz with her legs in the air no matter how hot or sweaty things get..

let the effects take over as you disconnect yourself from reality. explore the universe that exists within the deepest of your imaginations. Close your eyes and experience the wonders of Astral Projection during your next sesh:hippie:

7. That's pretty common for newer smokers. Fun while it lasts.

Don't fucking call your weed high tripping. You are not "tripping" you just smoked some cannabis and you are high.

It makes you sound like a dumbass to people who know what a trip really is. DMT LSD Psilocin Mescaline drugs like these induce trips.

8. hahaha this^ i recomend you learn the differnce

calm down though mate no need to swear about it. We're here to educate.

9. lol, I'm not really that novice at smoking.. I've been smoking for about a year & a half, still got a lot to learn, but I've smoked for the longest out of all my friends.

10. When I put my headphones in I purposely trip out/lucidly envision things. Always listen to the same song and it gives me fucking chills and makes me feel like in falling very time and I love it! Coma by guns n roses, listen to it! Imagine your the guy in a coma :)

11. [quote name='"moist4l"']lol, I'm not really that novice at smoking.. I've been smoking for about a year & a half, still got a lot to learn, but I've smoked for the longest out of all my friends.[/quote]

Yes you are if your still saying I am tripping off
    Of weed. Gtfo. That just puts of a even more negative view to all the people that don't smoke pot. Why would any one vote yes to legalize so every one can go around tripping ball. Thats how they would look at it

12. Oh, I'm sorry. Was I supposed to give a fuck about your opinion?

13. Four mechanical arms inside my head.Turns the gears in which functions this reality.

14. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

Yes you are if your still saying I am tripping off
    Of weed. Gtfo. That just puts of a even more negative view to all the people that don't smoke pot. Why would any one vote yes to legalize so every one can go around tripping ball. Thats how they would look at it[/quote]

I dont think he meant he was literally tripping. And why the fuck do you care anyways hardass?

15. [quote name='"Fligh"']

I dont think he meant he was literally tripping. And why the fuck do you care anyways hardass?[/quote]

Cuz it another" kid tripping " thread. You don't trip
    When u smoke weed. Maybe when you kids grow up you might figure that out. Or maybe try some other stuff and see what a trip really is.

16. [quote name='"moist4l"']lol, I'm not really that novice at smoking.. I've been smoking for about a year & a half, still got a lot to learn, but I've smoked for the longest out of all my friends.[/quote]

Slow down man its no contest.
    I used to get that awesome feeling back in the days but I don't anymore unless I smoke copius amounts of some strong weed...
    Smoking a bowl will get me high just not that high, just feeling relaxed.

17. Okay, Mr Cali swagger. I didn't mean literally tripping like a horror story. I meant tripping as in fucking weird ass feeling or seeing shit that doesn't seem right.

18. The last time I tripped that hard was when I smoked like 8 bowls & some resin build up overtime in my piece.. It was nice though. :)

19. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

Cuz it another" kid tripping " thread. You don't trip
    When u smoke weed. Maybe when you kids grow up you might figure that out. Or maybe try some other stuff and see what a trip really is.[/quote]

I'm more annoyed by the fact that you can't spell.