Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird ass side effects from bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Respirator, Nov 5, 2012.

1. I've been smoking weed for a while, around 5 years and have smoked quite a bit, but recently I've been getting painful tingling in my lower spine area and it really kills my high, plus it freaks me out and I have to lay down for it to stop hurting. Whats going on?

2. Maybe it has nothing to do with weed and just posture

3. Well it only happens when I'm stupidly high.

4. Have you thought that maybe when you're stupidly high, you're in bad posture? lol

Last night, I was really high and drunk of paps blue and just found myself slouching over in a retard swing at a playground, my back is feeling it today..

5. When you are high you tend to notice things that you normally wouldnt.. Maybe try stretching more and working out your back to work out any kinks in there..

Do you perhaps do any repetative activities throughout your day that puts strain on your back?

Who am I kidding, walking does..

Just take time to relax and try and put your mind elsewhere because if you sit there panicking about it, it will only make things worse.. Good luck