weird announcement from seedsman

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by seedstarterman, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Had my first order from seedsman submitted since late October, didn't pass customs first time. Had them reship the order again but it has been saying "Order Processed – In Transit to local Shipping Depot". I keep bugging them with tickets that they take forever to respond to, most recent one was yesterday which I received this email after, FYI the email is so generic and is not related to any particular support case I opened:

We're sorry for any issues you're currently experiencing in making or receiving orders. Please see the announcement below for more information. We will try and get to your query as soon as we can and apologise for the delay responding

Recent challenges occurring with USPS and Australia Post processing have resulted in some customers experiencing unusual delays in the delivery of their orders. For those directly affected, our Customer Support team has been in touch and replacement orders are being issued. In order to best serve our existing customers and those affected we are unable to accept new customer accounts for the short term.

If you are an existing customer you will be able to place an order as usual. If you are a new customer, please be patient as we look forward to serving you just as soon as possible. We will revisit this situation daily and update this announcement as soon as possible.

If you would like to be notified as soon as we are able to accept new customer orders, please Join Our Newsletter and we will let you know.

For existing customers and those with orders in process, please refer to our online Seedsman Support Knowledge Base for any answers to your queries. If you must contact support, please be patient with us. We will respond to each in the order it was received, but we ask that you do not create multiple support tickets as this will only delay our ability to get back to you.

It is important to note, delivery times to the US are currently averaging 5 weeks with no expedited service is available. Tracking numbers will only be provided once the parcel has been processed by our US hub which is currently 3-4 weeks from the time you place your order, but we may send directly in which case we will notify you.

Thank you, as always for your trust – we value you and your business and look forward to growing together!

This is the first time I see them admit they have an issue / being targeted heavily by US customs, I just want my damn order this process was very stressful, only if US seed banks would offer more competitive pricing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Exact thing is happening to me also. Same company. First ordered got intercepted. They said they were sending another order to me. That was 2 months ago. When I check tracking I get this. Screenshot_20201207-083046.png

3. #3 mactheman, Dec 7, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    i was reading i the magazine Weed World ,its was about seed supplies i spain where a lot of uk seed banks get their seed from that the Spainsh police and spanish authorities are investagating , Distriburter 'Pot Sistamak' and had their finances frozen too.. companies that were mentioned in the mag are Dinafem and Humboldt and said various other companies as well .have had up to 20 million seeds and funds frozen ,,,.
    now i dont know if this is causing trouble for seeds man but the do get seeds from Spain etc ...
    you could try and look it up in the mag issue 149 on the weed world site page 42 artical .No more seeds to sow,,mac.
    PS if you got to the official Dina fem seed site thereis a small banner at the top of the page that says ;we can not process any orders untill further notice

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Put the word out to all your pot smoking friends. When I started back to growing at home I put the word out and in just a few days I had over 100 seeds from 6 different people. About half were viable and sprouted. Nowadays I keep a male long enough for him to pollenate and I'll dust a lower bud on each female and I'll get 10-20 seeds per girl.

Doing this I haven't had to ask for or buy seeds in over 5 years.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Living in a medical state w grow, I will gladly pay 33 dollars for three to five reputable seeds.
    But would love to learn how to make me own seeds.
    Do you have a link for your technique?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Flower a male. A day or so before he starts to open I chop the top and stick it in a jar of water and move him to a secure area and tent him in a dry clean bag on sticks. A paper plate under him will collect pollen over the next few days.

Clean the fans from a couple of lowest buds on your girls. I tie a string or ribbon on the stem so I can find this bud easy at harvest.

With a very tiny art brush I'll "paint" these buds with pollen.

At harvest each bud will contain 20-50 seeds.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. #7 Vee, Dec 8, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    Sooner or later 'back crossing' is a failure as you are but undoing the previous breeders work

easier to buy in your femmed seeds then once you are about to flower spray

some collodial silver diy or store bought once a day until harvest

to turn them females flowers males

that way you are breeding females seeds

saving serious money with no males to hassles you

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. my last order has been in shit-cago for nine days. has me a little worried...

9. yeah I'd learn to breed, I made a lifetime supply of my spouses favorite strain, ill let ya know how it goes.

10. bro that sucks, did you get any updates? I used trustpilot to report the issue and they took care of it, should be here in few days finally, would be almost 2 months for this delivery to happen since order time :(