Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joeyhimself1, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I know this is a bit of a newbie question but my dealer has cheese in and he's offering 0.8g per £10, that would be around $6-7 dollars. Is that worth it?

And I would appreciate it if I have posted this in the wrong forum, please repost me to the appropriate one, bear in mind however I am in a bit of a rush.

Thanks!

2. Thats a great price for my area. It's $10/.7 around here.

3. #3 HiSiToker, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
    well $1=0.7545 euros so 10 euros is 13 usd and my grams , for dank only, are 15/gram. Yea id say thats pretty good

4. do it. post pics.

5. Ur exchange rate is wrong dude

6. Stop telling him the prices where you are, it doesn't matter. Only where he's from.

10 euros a gram sounds standard to me. .2 short but maybe top quality up to you.

7. Dude £10 is like $16

8. #8 ericstoner, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    £ this is the sign for the english pound money you dickheads !!

£=$1.5

but I've been in Europe and a gram is like $20 so your good

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

9. :rolleyes: And your point is? Most everybody above you knows that and OP's conversion is still wrong. Also watch your name calling - unneeded, unwanted. :smoke:

10. Depends on the quality I would say.

11. sorry but if this doesn't surprise you then .... and not everybody knows some people said totally different numbers :D