Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xedar, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Hey everyone
    So, i wanna know, when u buy MJ, which healthy the pesos what you catch? like, does who sells pass any weight or has pesos daily pay when they were established? please say in grams not in oz
    sorry for my bad english

2. I have no idea what you are talking about. Marijuana can be measured in both grams and then ounces and then pounds. It just depends on how much you are getting at a time.

3. I don't mean to insult, as english is clearly not your first language but there is nothing anyone can do for you because what you said really made no sense.

EDIT: Maybe ask what you want in your native language (I'm guessing spanish) so that someone with a little more english can translate for ya?

Though that would depend on there being someone else online who speaks english and spanish.

4. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he's asking if dealers are able to make a daily living off selling MJ, in which case the answer is a very definite yes, so long as you know what you're doing. If not, could you please try and explain it again, it was hard to understand your post, but it's admirable that you're making the effort to speak English even though it's not your first language. :)

5. no hes askign about price of grams or something haha

6. That's what I was thinking too. Though I know nothing about pesos XD

7. What about this bit though?

8. maybe how much people spend on smoking daily. haha i have no clue

9. I read it for about five minutes over and over again and made no more sense of it than the first read's 3-5% comprehension level. rofl

OP: /agree with the guy that said to post in your native language. Someone here might be able to help.

10. hahahahahahahaha
    my english is really fucking terrible

i dunno how to explain
    fuck
    let me see

when u go get some weed
    u came to dealer and said
    "hey man, can u give me 5 grams?"
    or the dealer already have separated bags and u have to choose like a bag of 3 grams or a bag of 10 grams?

u guys understand me now?
    lol

11. #11 JFWolf18, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009

Haha its all good man. It depends on the amount really, if you are looking for an oz(28 grams) or any other type of "weight" (large amount of weed) then youll have to ask for it and the dealer will have to scale it out(measure out the grams) but if youre just looking for a "dime bag" (0.5g) or "dub bag" (1g) then they might have it bagged already for you. Hope this helps.

12. #12 JFWolf18, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    ^^^ This will probably only happen with new dealers. If you have a person who you have bought from regularly then you might just call him up and say I need a (1/8th-3.5g, 1/4-7g, oz-28g whatever) and he will do everything then deliver it to you or you go pick it up. Just talk to your guy.