Weights

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mastashea, Feb 27, 2007.

1. I am new to all the weed and i was wounderign like how muhc a 1/8 wld equel to dimes or ounces n all that or how many grams is a dime or w/e.

2. You can go a google search for the Ounces/Grams and stuff like that.

3. I dont say this much but I will now because I just answered an almost exactly same thread, please use the search function.

4. hahahaha above your avatar it says you arent a drug dealer, i dont think anybody suspects that you are, since a dealer needs to know his weights. but good luck searching for the answer.

5. I bet there are 4 ppl on the entire forum that buy "dimes". i mean come on man. 1/8 is 3.5g, 1/4 is 7g, 1/2 is 14g, 1 oz is 28g. thats pretty much what you need to know.

6. 8 eighths in 1oz, 4 quarters, 2 1/2s and thats how you break down an oz.

7. i am one of the four lol

8. well..

gram: $20-$30: 1g
    8th: $45-$75 : 3.5g
    1/4oz: $90 - $110 : 7g
    1/2oz: $150 - $200 : 14g
    1oz: $250-$400 : 28g

price on the left is avg. good deal.
    price on the right is avg. pricey dank dank dank dank dank.

dime bags are half as much as a gram bag, so figure .5g = $10

nickels are $5.. so, .25g = $5

those are chronic prices.. schwag, i have no idea about, it's been too long..:devious:

9. A dime is a gram (1.0g=10$) and a nickle bag is half a gram (0.5g=5$) i live in a city area so all people sell here is nickles and dimes.

Dont confuse yourself with the other more expensive prices of better dank

Learn what schwag is and the prices then figure out the rest pretty simple

10. Is this a growing forum, or a dealing forum.

11. ^Exactly.

This forum is about growing, there are other places to discuss this topic. The people here don't worry about dime bags and other tiddlywinks, we grow bushels and never run out.

12. Well just don't pay more than $40-$45 an 1/8, $70-$85 a 1/4 ,and don't pay over $120-$125 a 1/2, and never pay more than $240-$300 on a ounce.
    (Just future advice just incase some one tries to take advantage of you cause your new to it all) Goodluck, ima gon' smoke some dank now. Peace

13. LOL toasty "We grow bushels", i love it! It's like a rap lyric

14. For future advice, shutup about dealing your you will be banned...:wave:

15. HIGH All, please read the GRASSCITY FORUM RULES.

Article 9 - Additions:
    Rule 5. Discussion of any illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations is not allowed. We also do not allow discussion that indicates the use of guns, violence, theft or drug trafficking.

16. Why am I seeing more and more posts like this that are just not appropriate to the topic of this forum. Are people really this stupid? Come on people, restore my faith in humanity.