Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weights influence on tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grizzlybearman, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Anyone know if weight and BMI influences tolerance at all?

I'm a big guy, about 6 foot 4 and 225 pounds. I'm not obscenely fat, mostly because of my height, but I've got a little chub. I have a giants stature, really, and was just wondering if I run around the block and lose a lot of weight and get cut, will my highness increase or tolerance diminish quicker back to zero?

I'm on a 2 week-1 month t-break and I wanna get the most out of it

2. Your weight can have an affect on how long THC stays in fat cells, but it has nothing to do with tolerance.

The tolerance you are talking about is completely mental, which weight has no impact on.

Doing a lot of exercise can help diminish the THC stored in fat cells, but like I said before; it won't have any affect on how your high feels.

3. Damn man, all you would have to say is hell yea you'll get higher and I would've lost more weight than richard simmons.

thanks tho haha.

4. Yeah your weight doesn't really have anything to do with your tolerance level. But losing weight and staying in shape is a good thing. For one thing your metabolism gets better the healthier and more shape you are in. So thc doesn't stay in your system for as long.