Weights And Prices???

Discussion in 'General' started by young420means, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Hey GC got a few Questions hopefully someone with some real street knowledge that slangs can help me out. I grow my own weed and i want to start selling my self so i can start stacking up some real bills cause this 9-5 for $8-9 aint cutting it and deffinetly aint paying the bills. Someone passed me a small guide on prices but some people told me prices were to high and many others said they were to low expecially in a place where good stuff is hard to come by and on high demand. Im looking to find the correct weights and prices so i dont get ripped cause im taking all the risk growing and selling but this is what was the info passed on to me.

low grade Mid grade high grade

dime- $10 $10 $15
    dub- $15 $20 $25
    eighth- $25 $30 $40
    quarter-$40 $50 $80
    half- $75 $100 $150
    ounce- $100 $150 $250
    QP- $400 $550 $700
    1/2 pound-$800 $1000 $1500
    pound- $1200 $1500 $3000

I would prefer price ranges from NY, California, Chicago, and i also need to be skooled on the weights sorry to all of you who have answered questions like this before im just sick of hearing so many different things all help is greatly appreciated

2. Now by high grade do you mean name strain? And it really all depends on where you live. And about the weight, a 1/8 is 3.5g, 1/4 is 7g, a halfy is 14, and a full oz is 28 g. Easy measurements.

3. i'm not sure if you can discuss selling on GC.

4. Dime is .8-1g
    dub is 1.5-2g
    eighth is 3.5-4g
    quarter is 7g
    half is 14g
    ounce is 28g
    QP is 112g
    1/2 pound is 224g
    pound is 454g

dime- $10
    dub- $20
    eighth- $40
    quarter-70$
    half- 140$
    ounce- 280$
    QP- 950$
    1/2 pound- $1500
    pound- $3000

Those are the basic prices/weights for dank where I live.

5. i meant by strain swag regs exotics/powerhouses and as far as prices i know they vary from place to place i just wanna get a good idea of prices in NY California and Chicago so i can price mine at descent prices so i make some good money (greedy) BUT NOT TO GREEDY i dont wanna be one of those who charge an arm and a leg I want and need customers who will want to come back plus prices will be set alittle lower for the old timers cuz they will come with more and thats what i want

6. sorry its against the rules to talk about dealing.

7. tacomadness not trying to be all up in your biz but where abouts is it that you live so i know what im dealing with cause i travel to all 3 of these places Ny Cali and Chicago and just dont wanna have some one flip and start a shoot out all cause he thinks im trying to rip him

8. D.M.B_22 I mean no disrespect but i really dont see what the big deal is about talking prices and weights so i apologize guess ill have to find a different site which allows this its funny u know u can give prices on seeds and that so called medicinal cannabis but if its sold on the street we cant talk about that y cuz it aint being taxed fu$k it it is what it is

9. Heres what it should cost in ny.

low grade-
    $10 for 1.5
    $20 for 1/8th
    $35 for a 1/4
    $60 a 1/2
    $120 for an ounce
    $350 for a qp
    $1000 for the p

something like that

high grade-
    $20 a g
    $50-60 an 1/8th
    $100-120 a 1/4
    $350-400 an ounce
    anywhere from $3500-5000 a pound im guessing

i dont really fuck with mids

10. I know its different in different places, but down here, a dime just means you want $10 worth of swag, a dub being $20. Dont sell dro under an 1/8 in dimes and dubs, go by grams.

If your shits good enough you can pull $20/g easy, $60 for 1/8, $120 1/4, and so on.

11. If your growing it yourself, then dont skimp the bags. If you add a little more to the bags, fat them out a lil bit, people will respect you, and come back to you. Thats how you make profit.

.5= Dime $10
    1 gram= Dub $20
    3.5 grams= 8th $60-65
    7grams= quarter $100-125
    14 grams=half $100 and up
    28 grams= ounce $ 200 and up

If the bud is real good, then ounces are like 250- 500. Mids is like 150 200.
    You gotta find some of your dealers prices around your town, and compare his to yours.

When you first start doing it, give them alot of bud. Like .8 in a dime. 1.5 in a dub. Let them know your a good dealer and they will come running back for more:D. And then as you get to know more people, and are in the buisness for a while, dont fat your bags out so much. Keep it at regular weight. Then your good.

^^
    nothing i just typed is to be taken as advice, evidence, or any other incriminating stuff like that. Its just freedom of speech.

12. lol as a person who is growing marijuana you want to find higher up dealers that will buy off you bulk that way you can make full profit in one big payout, instead of having to deal with little dicks buying a couple grams. and obv give em cheaper prices bulk then most so they sell it fast and come back fast

if you only have a small amount then ya sell all these low weight bags. most dealers who grow dont fuck around with small amounts. its not worth getting caught with alot of wweight or worse the police finding your plants. find the big dealers and you make a couple chops every couple months and you have grands

13. Yeah, deffinatly. But if you only have like 6 plants or so, then your not going to be making alot of money selling weight, atleast not on a monthly basis. You need lots of plants. but idk how many plants your planning on having.