weight??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MaryIsGod, Jul 26, 2006.

1. whats a good weight for a girl whos 5'3 ? whats over weight?

2. There are dozens upon dozens of factors to consider.

Unless your seriously and obviously over-weight, to the point where your health is threatened, i don't think it should be a concern.

There are already enough kids with eating disorders in North America.

3. Im not really sure. But I hate these set proportions for women now a days. I dont want some boney, skinny chick. i want a healthly looking girl. Like rasta man said, if you arent obviously overweight than your fine. I personally like a girl with a little bit of a pudge;).

Nature/natural is beautiful:D

4. That's why god/evolution gave us thumbs to use razor blades :p

5. well im 128 lbs and 5'3 im a b cup =/ lol... umm i wear size 5 .. i have plenty of pudge thts why im asking .. i dont have much muscle so its mostly fat but my belly is gettin out there.. mi ass is gettin there 2. my theighs are gettin pretty fatty 2 same wit mi arms mi bf plays wit mi fat alot is tht a good thing or bad to have enuff to play with? so im asking wut is a good size for my height.. what do yall think?

6. im not sure where your comin from wit tha razors? i need lypo?

7. thts what im asking wuts ur perspective of healthy for mi height?

8. Don't worry. You sound sexy enough to me. I've dated girls bigger than that. If he doesn't like you the way you are then fuck him.

9. 128 doesnt sound too heavy to me. You could always just go walkin, or running. It wouldnt take to much to get toned, if thats what your wanting. Cardio and some light weight lifting would fix any fat that you dont like. And the cup size is perfect if you ask me:)

10. If i can bench you on free-weights then, you aren't over-weight, lady :p

And what i meant by the razor blade crack was green_lantern said natural is beautiful. But shaved body parts are so much nicer, all around the table.

11. no no no i didnt mean he didnt like it i was askin if its a good sign lol.. he loves mi shiit no doubt about it...
    thanks tho =]

12. hahahha oh ok ya i agree wit you.

13. That one totally went over my head. your right maybe I should adjust my statement some, MOST natural stuff is beautiful.:smoking: Shaven is a BIG plus for me

14. Awww, you seem fine, I wouldn't worry about it.
    But if you are seriously unhappy with your weight (you shouldn't be, but if you are), then try morning runs or going to a gym or something.

15. how much work would it take to get down 2 120 wit out changing mi diet cause i love to eat ! ALOT :smoking: idk if yall have ever heard of it but I LOVE sonnys bbq omg i could eat bbq ribs all dya long mmm! but smokin dont help either so ya.. wutcha think id need to do to lose tht 8 pounds mostly n tha belly area?!

16. what to you recamend n detail like how long would i have to run?

17. Er... I'm not really a fitness expert, but about a 10-20 minute jog (plan a route) sounds fine... Just make sure you don't hurt yourself if you push yourself too much. As I said, go to a gym and ask for some tips from a fitness instructor.

18. I dont eat at Sonnys cause I know the people that work there around here, and yea. They even said themselves not to eat there. one kid puts visine in the drinks so it gives you the shits:eek:.
    Situps might help you the most. If you do situps while holding a medicine ball over your head, it will help ALOT more. Doing that gets me sorer than a motherfucker. You sound like your weight is fine though. If you eat right(small meals scattered throughout the day) you should be fine. Just look up a diet on google maybe. As long as you eat good, and maybe walk or jog you'll be in great shape. Though coming from me thats useless becuase Im out of shape as it is, but my brother is into that fitness shit. Start with your diet, thats most important.

19. not cool at all. Enough of that shite will kill ya. Saw it on CSI it must be true, lol.