Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weight, Slang & Price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTz oPiTeR, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Ok I know im late to this. But what are the weights and prices for los angeles california

2. "Lemme get a quarter pounder with cheese"

That would be a QP with some extras to smoke on so like 115-116 grams :smoking:

3. #44 DickHarmony, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012

I wish peachesoncrack would peace out. You're a true buzzkill. We're just here to talk about something we love and you're here to keep saying 'dude, your dumb'. Why are you so aggressive and mean? People probably never open up to you.

Anyway,
    I am high and feeling peaceful, like walking into a land where everyone's on the same wavelength, and Peachesoncrack is the non-high person at the party who killed it a little. Too late now, but I wanted to let others know how I feel and not have to feel ashamed to ask a question either, like I was at first.

I came here because my new pot dealer is 8 years younger than me (that is a lot when you're in your later 20's) and said:
    it's good stuff, hard to find. 20 all the way up / ill do 4 for 70.

I am used to dealing with eights with him, usually $50, so I thought I misunderstood when the fact is it's just really expensive. So he throws in a .5 because it's expensive, like giving you a free tote with a makeup purchase at Bon Ton.

Here's a good chart I have seen, but I still myself am not sure of the slang so feel free to continue it.

1g - G
    3.5g - Eighth (1/8 oz)
    7g - Quarter (1/4 oz)
    14g - Half O (1/2 oz)
    28g - Zip (1 oz) 1g - G
    3.5g - Eighth (1/8 oz)
    7g - Quarter (1/4 oz)
    14g - Half O (1/2 oz)
    28g - Zip (1 oz)
    16oz - Pound (16 oz)
    16oz - Pound (16 oz)
    3.5g - Eighth (1/8 oz)
    7g - Quarter (1/4 oz)
    14g - Half O (1/2 oz)
    3.5g - Eighth (1/8 oz)
    7g - Quarter (1/4 oz)
    14g - Half O (1/2 oz)
    28g - Zip (1 oz)
    16oz - Pound (16 oz)
    28g - Zip (1 oz)
    16oz - Pound (16 oz)

4. #45 DickHarmony, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    Haha just kidding. Did you freak out?

This is it. I know that a nug is 1g and a dime bag is...not on here but it is $10.

1g - G
    3.5g - Eighth (1/8 oz)
    7g - Quarter (1/4 oz)
    14g - Half O (1/2 oz)
    28g - Zip (1 oz)
    16oz - Pound (16 oz

it's on urbandictionary and he says any more and you might get yoourself in trouble oooooooooooooooooo marijuana is so illegal!! what a drugggieeeeee

5. ahahai just do this:
    i tell them:
    $10
    $20
    $40
    $60
    $80
    $100
    $150
    $200
    ect.
    lol love it when the dealer knows what i want...:rolleyes:
    just tell them what you want to spend and they'll know...

welcom to the world of bud! have fun ;) :smoke:

6. This chart would help some noobs. I had a girl who had smoked for 20 years and didn't know any of this. I'm sure she got ripped a lot and she admitted she probably did a lot. She bought a scale now to be sure. I had to write her up something similiar to your chart. :) Our prices here are a bit more for high grade kush..an Oz is $350. Half $200. Quarter $100. 1/8 is $60 and a gram is $20 anything less than that is not worth the ziplock bag and my time weighing it. lol

7. Very elaborate troll, I'm wicked blazed and just paranoid its a troll. Holy shit.

8. Dime bags are just $10 worth of weed depending on the type of weed and how good it is and your dealers price and a 1/10 of an ounce is 2.8g so yeah.

9. I know around here for heat you gotta pay that outrageous price of 20$ per gram, but I know I can get Hella good deals 250 for a QP of good fire K

10. #52 wilfredsbong, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    Haha they sell Swag where you're from?
    I also didn't know swag could be measured in grams ;D

11. Slang from where im at
    1g - (a G)
    3.5g - Eighth (a Teener)
    7g - Quarter (a Quake)
    14g - Half O (a Slice)
    28g - Zip (a Zone or a Wiz)
    Blunt laced with cocaine (Boonk or Whoo)
    a Boonk is short for (Boonkie Translation Booty)

12. Not really, weed is not weighed within exact weights of the metric system. No dealer will give you your weight according to the metric system. There is always a little rounding. Where I'm from, the prices are always changing. Grams per weight;
    Pound: 448 Grams $2800-$3600
    Half LB: 224 Grams $1500-$2000
    Quarter LB: 112 Grams $800-$1000
    Eighth LB: 56 Grams $400-$600
    Zip Oz : 28 Grams $240-$300
    Half Oz : 14 Grams $160-$180
    Quarter Oz : 7 Grams $80-$120
    Eighth Oz : 3.5 Grams $35-$60
    Gram: $10-$20 gram is the smallest weight you scale with.

13. Where Im at its 10 dollars for 1 gram. 14g=140

14. First, you've resurrected a 7 year old thread to argue with someone who hasn't posted in 6 years.

Second, what do you mean, "No dealer will give you your weight according to the metric system"? So if you go buy 14g, your dealers are somehow "rounding" this? To what? That doesn't even make sense. If you have a dealer who's "rounding" they better be doing it in your favor lol.

15. Where I'm from if I'm getting 14g or even an oz and I'm paying a lot for it I'll either get exactly 14.0, 28.0 or I'll find someone else who is on top of their game and doesn't skimp people out of money and weed, I've been down the road with dealers setting a price for something and then when I meet with him/her its if you want 14.0 I'll need $10-$20 more fuck that, I've started getting mine for the last year from dispensaries it's the exact weight and even better stuff, at a cheaper price.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum