weight question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by afgooey, Mar 31, 2009.

1. ok some im 6 foot and 133lbs. i need to gain some fucking weight, i fuck around with thizz and meth occasionally but i dont think that is affecting it. im xanied/faded right now and my plan is to get a late night meal pretty soon. so have any of u guys had a problem with being underweight and fixed it?they kiiiicked its taken me 15mins to write this

2. 6 foot and 133lbs? wtf .... ummm I guess it would depend on if you acutally work out or not.... other wise tons of protein and fat obviously.

3. yea, i pump weaights on soberd days, ive noticed an increase on tone and strength but not size
    also i got a good cardio like i can run good n shit
    its just fat is depositied onmy body when im looking for bulk,

4. How often with the meth? Cuz any stimulant really makes you loose a ton of weight, even if it's fairly infrequently you still miss meals and go long tracts of time without any food and if you aren't sleeping your body is burning extra calories. Idk what kind of food do you eat? healthy?

5. Get a set of weights. Get some creatine or something of the sorts, and work out.

Eat alot more food than you normally do and sit on your ass doing nothing?

6. #6 ryano85, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    i know where your comin from, i was at 130 about 2 years ago, i started eating lots of protein, calories and carbs. i was drinking weight gain shakes and working out 5 days a week for an hour, for the past year i train 4 hours a day(mma, strength conditioning, jits, muay tai) and weigh in at 155. i could weigh a lot more now if it wasnt for the cardio. just stay commited to eating a shit load of food and if you really want the weight go buy a weight gain shake mix they run around $40 and you get like 30 or so meals out of them, its a pretty good deal if your tryin to gain weight imo

oh, i dont fuck with meth or coke(not hatin), i smoke buds, and eat pain killers on occasion

edit:if you ever have diet or suppllement questions feel free to ask

7. I am in the same position as u. Just start lifting weights and eating like a house. Before I worked out I was 5'11 and 118 pounds. 6 weeks into my workout I weighed 126. Now I weigh 135. Skinny I know but its all muscle on me so I dont look so skinny anymore.