Weight of accessory

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DemonicGman, Feb 10, 2012.

1. So I bought the black leaf inline perc cylinder precooler: Black Leaf - Inline Perc Cylinder Precooler - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

And I LOVE IT, so who ever recommended it is awesome. However it is heavy and will tip over my bong if i don't hold onto my bong. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend something like the above perc that does not weight that much.

I don't really care if it tips over my bong, I just want to buy something new and would like that to be a qualification for buying it. THANKS!

2. Just turn it around to balance the weight.

3. What? I can't turn the perc around. Its at an angle and would hit the bong.

4. Just twist it so the chamber is about to be touching the tube, and put water in it going by the angle that you hit it from. You'd have to tilt it back so the bowl faces upwards, but if you have a small bong there's really not much you can do about having accessories on it.

5. You can always add weight to the bottom of the tube if that takes your fancy.

6. I'd suggest getting a 7mm tube from the shop. You can get one for less than $100.00. You could stack 2 of those precoolers on a 7mm without the bong becoming tipsy. I wouldn't suggest downgrading the precooler because the lighter it is the more likely it will break.

7. instead of buying a new perc why don't you buy a heavier bong??

8. I love my black leaf bong with perc/ice pinchers that I bought from GC!!!!!! That's why. Thanks for the replies.

9. mount it to a base, or find a nice glass ornament to stick on the bottom, something big and heavy, or take it to a glass blower and have them add glass to the base.