Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weighing without a scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hdj20, Sep 27, 2008.

1. i dont got my scale right now and im trying to put an oz into eighths. any tips on how i could do that?

2. an 8th should gennarly fill the buttom of a sandwhich bag

3. make 8 equal bags? Without a scale its pretty much a guessing game:smoking:

4. If you are splitting it with friends try to just break it up into 8 equal piles with them present, so you can all agree it's a fair split.

Oh...and get a scale if that's something you'll be doing often :)

EDIT: And if you're selling it, you really shouldn't be without a scale.

5. ik i got a scale but my friends has it right now

6. guessing game right there. you become good at eyeballing like that:D.

7. lol i suppose.

8. shit let me try n help you, kinda hard to type how to eyeball.
    since its how you pack weed into the bag.
    like someone already said i think. split the onion into two halves then slpit those halves into halves again.

Might be a lil off but you good.

9. yeh i guess thatll do

10. You're going to have very happy customers and unhappy customers i think

11. how do you get better et eyeballing doing this if you dont have a scale to check yourself?

12. Eye it up.. it ain't that hard man.

It comes from experiance, if you can't do that spend the $12 on ebay to get a damn scale.. or go to your local headshop and pick up a $4 or $5 hand scale.

-AFD

13. when he gets his scale back

14. By making 8 equal bags... it's not that hard. If you have an ounce, and you make 8 equal bags, chances are it's pretty fucking close.

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

-AFD