Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weighing Ounces

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 8thOfChronic, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Copied straight from Google:

"1 ounce = 28.3495231 grams"

Do the people you deal with weigh out your ounces at 28.0 grams for you, or do they actually do the 28.3? It's standard in my area for 28.0 and I don't like that...

2. 28 grams is an ounce, thats just the way it is

3. people around me try to undercut it.

4. Usually 28.5

5. That extra .30 is enough for one fat mother fucking bowl. That's one giant ass session to myself that I wouldn't be able to have otherwise. :(

6. Sometimes I'll get a little extra just because I'm buying an ounce.

But really .3 is extremely trivial in a bag of 28 grams. It's less than 1% of the whole ounce

7. ^yeah ,when you think of it like that it sucks but..

8. Lol just 28 don't need that extra period and 3 in it when you have to askby weight
    "you got that 28 point 3 my good man?"
    Vs
    "sup got them 28g my kewl man"

9. [quote name='"JBright"']Lol just 28 don't need that extra period and 3 in it when you have to askby weight
    "you got that 28 point 3 my good man?"
    Vs
    "sup got them 28g my kewl man"[/quote]

With either of those you sound annoying lol :bolt:

10. What the dude above me said. You're buying 28 grams anyway, .3 doesn't matter. And if your eighths are 3.5 grams exactly and quarters are 7, then it follows that an ounce would just be 28. Not to mention most dealers aren't rocket scientists.

11. haha thats weird my guy acually does weigh it out to 28.3. its always a lil over 28 atleast

12. [quote name='"welker 420"']haha thats weird my guy acually does weigh it out to 28.3. its always a lil over 28 atleast[/quote]

Then according to ddog your dealer is a rocket scientist. That's crazy that he deals weed on the side!

13. THIS

rocket scientist/weed dealer

perfect combo

14. 28 plus the doobie i smoke with my dealer when I pick it up.

15. My O's come 28.0

16. hahahaah

17. What? They're not 26?

18. Serious?

19. I got an OZ at the beginning of the month, and my scale said it was over 28 grams, but not quite an OZ. Interesting differentiations...

20. You usually get a discount when buying an ounce anyways, so most people dont really care. When you think about it, a bowl is insignificant when being compared to an ounce.