Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weighing infront of patients

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by iBreathe, Jul 15, 2010.

1. I think it seems like a decent thing to do, even if the customer doesn't expect it.

2. then dont be one!

3. Never good to hijack someone else's thread with a new topic. It's discussion forum etiquette. Just saying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Man, you are sensitive. That's why I couched it with not trying to be a dick because I was trying not to be a dick. Just take the advice and move on. No feelings need to be hurt here. It's actually a great place to be when you need to get help medically so don't run off feeling hurt.

• Like Like x 2
  6. True dat, feelings unhurt, moving on now :0

• Like Like x 2
  7. I thought this was a thread about fat patients being weighed at the doctors office in front of the other people waiting, haha. I wish that were true, I'll gamble on damn near anything, even your weight. It would make waiting in the officer a little more entertaining at least.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. The blade isnt being a dick, just start a new thread or do a search on the forum, there are alot of info on scales, high jacking a post may be a dick move

9. FU** OFF!

10. giphy.gif

• Funny Funny x 1