Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weeks away to be legal in michigan

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by oi2cu2, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Huh?....What? no comprende.

2. On a side note:

[​IMG]

3. ooohh medical. not just straight up legal. durrr

4. so is it medi or fullblown legal?

5. Medical only, atm. :)

6. That was a highly informative post. Now to decipher each smiley.

:|

7. Just to clear it up for everyone - April 4th is the day that the licenses are officially being created and handed out, which means that medical marijuana can finally be prescribed and protected and caregivers are able to register themselves and provide for patients.

Definitely not "legalized", but a huge step in the green revolution. :) People will finally be able to medicate themselves legally. I am happy for those in pain who can finally feel relief. I am very envious I am not a Michigan resident right now, but Illinois is close on it's tracks!

8. LOL!!! YES hahahha

9. I am a Michigan resident and I am quite happy. THCF in Southfield, MI is a great resource

Such a change ahead :hello:

10. oh man, i'm so jealous! at least michigan is closer to me than california...i see a road trip in my future. hahaha.

11. You know that fucking nazi always has to hide at gardner white to trap people for speeding.

12. million marijuana march on DC july 4th.....

make it out guys

13. went to southfield clinic and was approved for med mj... they will sent paperwork for cards on or around april 4. Looking forward to being legal.

14. Wow. Congrats =]

Glad to see MMJ help out another Blade.

15. Thats so great medicinal is about to be a reality. Now people need to open their eyes to realize what other conditions marijuana can treat, not just debilitating and life-threatening ones. Then I can be legal!!!

16. So does this mean their will be mmj stores selling this?

17. I was told my a MINORML lawyer that dispensaries are not a part of the law and are not legal in Michigan right now. If petitioned and such, he is pretty certain that dispensaries will be allowed eventually.