Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weekly UA's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by woody28, Feb 25, 2011.

1. So I got busted about three months ago with some air duster, and now i have these drug classes that UA me about every other week:mad:. I am 6ft 1in and 150 pounds I haven't smoke any bud since December 14th and I miss it a lot, all I want to know is how much bud I could smoke and still get away with a clean UA. I will do anything extra to get it out of my system as fast possible.

I really want to smoke some pot and I don't want to have to wait til August.

2. any amount you smoke can show up in your UA but just exercise and make sure you sweat a lot and drink a lot of water maybe buy a detox and use it right before the test i heard cranberry juice speeds it up but thats a rumor or maybe fact idk about that one so pretty much you gotta speed up your metabolism to burn fat more so the THC on the fat lipids will get worked off

3. Air duster?..lol for real? If you love the herb so much what're you doing with that shit man..that's no good. So just smoke? Work it out.

4. Do you know if smoking a bowl, and then excersising and drinking water through out the week, if it will still stay in my system?

5. There isnt a sure 100% way but doing that will dramatically increase your chances of passing the UA but i wouldnt do it without at least 2 weeks to prepare but ive heard stories of people doing it in like 3 days

6. Use someone else's piss.

7. You really shouldn't be doing drugs, you aren't even old enough to register for this site.

8. well be it that weed is illegal and there is no age for it id say no body gives a fuck

9. Well, that's my choice isn't it :smoke:

10. You may very well be banned soon.