Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weekend.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Izi, May 17, 2009.

1. So me and my buds are planning this huge weekend.....at this cabin thing on a lake.......some chicks might come with us too.

Wondering....will an ounce and an 1/8 provide for 6-8 guys? It's gonna be a mix of OG kush, mids, Sour Diesel, and Strawberry Cough?

2. for the wekend you will be set. make sure you bring extra food
    have fun buddy

3. An ounce and 1/8 Might do it if you're smart about it. Getting drunk and smoking all your bud isn't fun. Especially if you get hungover, because weed is extremely useful there.

4. Haha, yeah........we have 5 guys designated for weed (1 might get some alchy), and the other 2 are designated to get tons of food hahahh.

5. I always like mixing THC and Alcohol. I find that getting tipsy and smoking pot gets me a lot higher and I trip out on everything. Just make sure to not do stupid things when intoxicated. Really really really bad idea.

Have fun man. Be safe!

6. seperate the bud to daily bags so you dont run out if youre worried at all

7. Usually if i drink a little too much and then smoke, i forget where I am. ;)

It's always a good time, as long as I'm with some stand-up friends I trust.

8. Wondering how many packed bowls/joints are in an ounce and an 1/8?

(And yeah we are gonna be safe about it, we brought vapo-bong, bong, bubbler, sherlocks, papers, bowls, and vaporizers....so we have lots of ways to get high and mix it up)

9. #9 spazx, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    in an eighth is 3.5 g, if you have a good bowl then it should be .3-.5g approx for a pack, so my guess is 7 -12
    my bad forgot the rest, in an ounce thats 56-72 and then the 1/8 so 63-84 bowlpacks
    and for joints, they are mostly a gram so 31.5 joints total, using all the bud for either or comes with these results

10. DAYUM, I was expecting less.....haha nice. :p

11. That would definatly last the weekend.

12. Yea you guys are set to have a jammin weekend with that ounce and 1/8.