1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Weekend life

Discussion in 'General' started by Shogun2002, Jun 26, 2004.

1. So the weekend is here again, what did everyone do in terms of drink and drugs? I drank lots of vodka, smoked lots of hash and had 2 mdma tabs...awww.

So how many of you americans have their 2ci, 2ce whatever..i wish i could.

2. I"m going to be having some fun with a 1/8th of shrooms, some mimosa rootbark (dmt), some woodrose seeds (lsa), some salvia, some absinth/wormwood, henbane, and some sinicuichi :p

3. Trying to get shrooms. Blah, to no avail so far...

Smoking herb non-stop, of course. Who knows what the weekend'll bring.

4. gonna smoke and watch a movie with a good friend of mine.

probably drink too.

5. Yesterday I just got mad high. Went to my buddies house and we packed up a few steamrollers of white rock opium. Chilled on that for a bit, then smoked a few one hitters of weed with a little op mixed in.

My main dealer was gone and it seemed everyone else was out, so we drove to a friend of mine a little ways away and met him at a headshop. Picked up six grams and my friend got a new bowl.

Drove home, smoked up a few pipes with opium. Dropped my friends off, went to community service. After that I picked up a pizza, came home, ate.

Then I bounced, smoked a bowl with mad opium on the top. Went to a different friends house, watched the Doors for a bit while waiting for another friend to show up. Then when he got there we rolled up a few grams into a blunt and baked my friends SUV.

Left, came home, crashed.

6. Last night I really really high with my friends, and we took turns beating ninja gaiden on very hard.

It was very hard.

7. ever beat the old NES Ninja Gaidens? damn i miss my NES i jsut sold it last year on ebay and i had over 100 games...

8. When you beat the xbox version it unlocks all 3 NES ninja gaiden games.

I'm working on those right now.

Grasscity Deals Near You