Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weekend in New York City

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Billohreally, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Yo!
    Me and my friends are in NYC for the weekend and we are looking for some weed. How easy is it to find and where can we find it? Its our first time here so litterarly we have no idea where to turn.

All suggestions are well appreciated.

Regards Bill

2. Should have went to Colorado if you wanted weed. You can find some jumbs In Harlem tho

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well im not feeling that safe being outside of Manhattan. Im not meaning to be disrespectful but Im just want to play it safe :p

4. #4 Bronx Finest, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    [quote name="Billohreally" post="18308351" timestamp="1373065108"]Well im not feeling that safe being outside of Manhattan. Im not meaning to be disrespectful but Im just want to play it safe :p[/quote]Just stay away from the south Bronx at night and your good there's been some serious violence going on down there lately.And bud is extremely easy go to find go into the ghetto and wait for someone to tell you "I got that loud" happens to me very often. Unless you look Like a cop then your fucked Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks a lot man. We are leaving on monday so we are not staying for long. How is the possibilities in Manhatan tho?

6. You will most likely get ripped off. Should have brought some bud with you. Your best bet is to leave manhattan, oh btw harlem is in manhattan (uptown)