Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Week tolerance break did wonders

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nicefudgenlife, Mar 18, 2011.

1. So, I went on vacation and due to me going across the border i didn't wanna take any off my favorite herb. I left last Friday and got back today, the first thing i did when i got home was load up a nice big bong bowl. Holy HELL was i baked! just after one bowl. now for me to keep my tolerance down, whats the best way to achieve this?

P.S.. Iv'e been a daily smoker for over a year now and before i left i couldn't get high unless i smoked a huge amount and even then the high wasen't all that great. Quaility of herb was not the issue trust me on that one ;)

2. to answer your question, the best way to keep your tolerance down is by not toking, thats no fun though :smoke:

3. Thread Title: "Week tolerance break did wonders"

Question asked: "Now for me to keep my tolerance down, whats the best way to achieve this?"

......... try taking tolerance breaks:rolleyes:

4. Yeah, I was thinking that if i smoked a bowl every 2 days than that might help but if its just gonna make my tolerance shoot right back up than I might aswell smoke everyday again

5. I was asking if I was to smoke a lower amount would that keep my tolerance down. Sorry for not making that clear. :eek:

6. No. Smoking massive amounts is the only way to keep your tolerance low.

7. It's pretty simple. Only smoke Once every week on the weekend or something.

8. Smoke every other day or couple of days and exercise! exercise will keep your metabolism burning and burn off that thc so not only will it keep your tolerance down you will also get higher from improving your overall health.

9. If you just smoke once or twice in the evenings your tolerance will stay pretty low, and if you ever feel you need it even lower you just take a couple evenings off

10. Great sarcasm! Maybe you wouldn't need to use it if you didn't have 4000 post on a pot site!:wave:

11. No offense, but it seemed like a (really) stupid question. :confused_2:

12. yeah im underweight and took a t break, danks blowing my mind :p

13. Just fart out your tolerance, there are guides online.