Week one of flower how is she looking

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mattlindon1996, Jun 23, 2017.

1. haha I just read the last replys. Dude, you gotta go do some research.
    www.growweedeasy.com
    start at the beginning.
    Don't mean to be short, but this thread is posted on here about once an hour lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. None of this makes sense - the "equivalent" wattage is 250w, not 300 or 350w like he said. So, I think he has more lighting and thus the CFL's are just supplemental. But who knows lol tell us!

3. If you read he has 2 of he 100 watt equivalents and 1 of the 150..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. They have 2 100w equivalent CFLs and 1 150w equivalent

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. While I will have to wait and see how my yield is with the light bulbs I have really healthy plants I am it says right on the box 150 watts idk where you got the 42 that's not the wattage buddy but thanks for all the support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. [​IMG]

7. #27 generic98547, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    It Reads right there it pulls 42 actual watts... nobodies hating on you just teaching you... that's how CFL Works.. 100 watt equivalents tend to be 24 actual watts and so on... led can be that away to depending the brand but it's usually closer to half the actual listing

Read from the top it says "this energy saver bulb 42 watt light" or something along the lines. So you aren't pushing much actual watts right now nowhere near 300. I'm not even pushing 300 actual watts [​IMG]

All it's saying is it can be as efficient as a 150 watt standard light bulb at 42 watts. You aren't even pushing 100 watts I'd just recommend adding at least 200 more

• Like Like x 1
  8. ^ what he said. It says right on the box, 42 watts - so you'll want to get at least a few more of them! I'm currently running 16 in flower lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yea I'll see what's good lol I didn't go big on my lights as I paid less then $30 for lights I was really happy with the way it's going I am trying to make the cheapest grow for inside I usually grow outside lol

10. I see what your getting at but at the end I'll know if the bulbs are good enuff

11. I'm not looking for a big amount if I get 2 once off the 2 plants I'll be happy

12. With that wattage I'd put my prediction in at 20-28 grams tbh. Cfl isn't to efficient. A 6 pack of the 23 watt (100w equivalent)'a run pretty damn cheap around 5-6 bucks

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

13. Well they are definitely frostier than I would have expected under that much wattage! Lol I'll keep watching your thread, I'm interested! I think you'd do much better in the end with more lighting, but you've got your thing going on! Do work

14. I'm gunna try and hook up another light lol I know it is more better for sure thanks for that I am growing in a laundry bin lol reall chip set yp

15. These are my plants under that wattage of light pic 4 days apart June 17 - 21- 25 IMG_2173.JPG IMG_2185.JPG IMG_2198.JPG

16. IMG_0982.JPG IMG_0983.JPG IMG_1080.JPG IMG_1081.JPG IMG_1091.JPG IMG_1095.JPG With them 3 bulbs it's only 94 watts lol haha you really need like 10 more of them bulbs I started on cfls and had 9 26 watt ones and had to get led. And even with 9 cfls and UFO led and 13.5x13.5 led panel I still don't have enough that I want so getting another 300 watt led

17. I got more light guys IMG_2221.JPG

18. Like I see your looking for a big yield out side I have more plants out side lol but these are just for fun