Week One Flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BoulderBuff420, Mar 2, 2010.

1. #1 BoulderBuff420, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    Week One of Flowering the Neon SOur Skunk, Grape Ape, Dutch Passion, and Jackie-0. Postin some pics to update as i progress. I swapped out my 1000w Metal Halide with my 1000w HPS.....and the cycle is now on 12/12...i also flushed all the plants with water that way any yellow in the leaves should go away, as soon as they need to be watered again ill introduce the flowering food.
    [​IMG]

2. Nice. What's the light hanging from?

3. lol a portable clothes hanger that i got from the store....i had to help my girlfriend put hers together for her dorm and i realized how convenient it would be as a light hanger considering its cheap and adjustable.

4. Wow, what a great idea! How much weight do you think it can hold? Where did you get it and how much was it? I've been wanting some hanging solution just like that...I don't trust my current ceiling hooks.

5. a good amount shit its been holding this big ass ballast and bulb for the longest time......it cost like 19-25 bucks from home depot

6. The tapestry is all good, but you may want to stick some flat white material in its place. Every photon counts!

7. yeah haha my buddy has been bugging me to do that for the longest time......honestly the way there growing now its fine but thanks for the advice!

8. there ya go.....i decided to reflect some needed photons
    [​IMG]

9. Hello, dude do you live in Boulder still? I am about to move out there in April. Your plants look very happy and healthy, good job brother.:smoke:

10. i appreciate it man

11. Hey brother you in boulder? I am moving there to that area.:smoke::smoke:

12. yeah im in boulder

13. How nice is it out there? I am super stoaked about moving out there. How long have you lived there?

14. its a beautiful city and its so laid back

15. Sweet man, I just had a son 9 months ago and my family and I are looking for a laidback place thats chill with this beautifull plant we all love so much.:smoke:

16. well boulder aint goin nowhere itll be here!