Week from Hell

Discussion in 'General' started by pemberton, May 1, 2006.

1. I just went over my schedule for this week and realized that I have 3 final exams (2 of those classes I'm pretty behind on the material), a huge final project/presentation due tommorow, a lab report due today, and a homework assignment due tommorow. On top of all that I have to find a job and an appartment for this summer. The worst part is that I lost my debit card, so I wont be able to buy any weed this week :(.

Its getting close to the end of the school year, anyone else have weeks like this coming up? All I know is that I'm going to be smoking a huge ass blunt this friday when all my shit is over.

2. You are aware, aren't you, that you can go into the bank and withdraw some funds without your debit card? :confused:

3. LOL, good call...I was going to ask him who he buys weed from that accepts debit :rolleyes:

4. lets see here, i have to move out of the dorms, have two finals saturday and two finals monday, and today I went to the doctor and they told me i have pink eye, bronchitis and strep.....So needless to say i feel like shit

~Perf

5. I have to move across the continent on Saturday, I have to quit smoking weed for 6 months, and to top it all off my car just broke down and I need it to run errands to get ready for my new job. I'm smoking the last of my stash right now :(

6. Welcome to my life, im in these situations CONSTANTLY

7. To all you guys having the Week From Hell: the shit is never over! :D :cool: