Week 8 of flower. How do these look?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Anonymous3030, Mar 13, 2019.

1. This is my first grow so I'm still new on what to look for. I picked up a little clip on micro camera for my phone and grabbed some pics but since I havent seen pics before and have no baseline to go off of. I know its not harvest time because I dont see any amber yet but are these pic close enough to see or do I need something better? I'm really not sure if what I'm seeing is cloudy or just blurry from the camera. Just snagged a few quick pics from like 2 different buds on 1 plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. there just begining to mature quite abit more time but looks nice and frosty :)

3. Yea these plants are super frosty. Really surprised me. In week 8 now do these pics indicate about how much longer?

4. what high you looking for the more amber trichs the more couch lock effect you get with 20%clear and 80% cloudy its a heady high

5. Well I'm definitely going to wait for plenty of amber triches. I was just curious at this point how long it took for them to start turning

6. not long now if its a indica that is or indica dominant hybrid you will be chopping very soon

7. Its real easy to harvest to early . Think fall with all the leaves turning color and those calyx will swell up and suck them hairs in some. Get those leaves nice and yellow and colorful and be patient.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Are you in week 8 since the flip to 12/12?
    They still look early to me