Week 7 NEED HELP PICS INCLUDED . Yellowing sugar leaves near top colas / info on harvesting early ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lowcountrycropper23, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Awesome thank you I'm going to purchase one now. Is there any way I can trim of a piece of the bud to try it?

2. Yes but please please please don't microwave it or put it in the oven... I'd recommend chopping off a piece and setting it on your Led until it's nice and dry all the way through.. placing it on the led will speed things up so it'll probably be smokeable in 24/48 hours depending on the environment and the size bud...

Grow journal

3. I have a 30× microscope that mounts to my phone and although I don't have the magnification of a 60-100 power but it's good enough for me. I have actually taken pics with just my phone that were good. Get in real close on a bud and zoom in. 1st pic is with my scope and 2nd just the camera [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

4. That just pretty much confirms my get a 60x comment lol... no point in getting a 30x as it just doesn't do much more past a cameras zoom... I learned that when I bought me a 30x... they do make buds look neat when you take budshots with em but that's it lol... a 60x-100x cost the same and lets you inspect a lot closer especially if you use the cameras zoom. You want to try to inspect more than just the sugar leaves you want to inspect the buds trichomes itself and I just personally find that easier with a 60x+.

Grow journal

5. I hear ya. But free is better than cheap. My brother in law got it at work from a sales rep. I'll eventually get a more powerful one but for now it's doing the job for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah but it's nice to have around for under 10 bucks for whenever you have some spare change. If you ever get russet mites or some other bug of that nature you'll end up needing one to confirm so it's a two birds one stone type of deal haha... I understand not having the $ at the time for the loupe but I'm mainly referring to op to not make our mistakes and to just come up with 7 bucks between now and harvest to have a nice utensil in his growing arsenal lol.

7. #27 Bravedave, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    What has your humidity been running? While I have seen similar without issue...bud rot will show similarly.

• Disagree Disagree x 1