Week 7 NEED HELP PICS INCLUDED . Yellowing sugar leaves near top colas / info on harvesting early ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lowcountrycropper23, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Hey my plant just started week 7 and it's rapidly yellowing on the fan and some sugar leaves towards the top and looks like it's getting close to needing to being harvested, evspecially with top colas. Any advice on harvesting early what I should do? It's completely organic roots organic soil in a 7 gallon pot with a 300 watt LED light

2. Could be nitrogen deficiency if you used low N bloom food.

3. No need to harvest early. Your plant is using up its stored nutes in the leaves. Totally normal. Just keep an eye on your trichs. How many weeks do you have left?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. About a week and a half left it's on day 49. It's an OG kush cross

• Like Like x 1
  5. IMG_0440.JPG IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0431.JPG Here's some more pics

6. Congrats. Nice job

• Like Like x 1
  7. My first did a similar thing. Just pull of the dead leaves as they go and it will still finish up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. IMG_0416.JPG Any ideas on how much longer y'all thing I should keep it growing ?

9. Or on testing out my plant now ? Any ideas ?

10. Look at the sparkle when it starts to turn brown , emphasis on starts to brown

11. How and where should I trim it? And how many should I trim to prevent stress to the plant ?

12. How and where should I trim it? And how many should I trim to prevent stress to the plant ?

13. How and where should I trim it? And how many should I trim to prevent stress to the plant ?

14. Well, the breeders times aren't always accurate. You're growing conditions aren't the same as theirs so time could be more. Are you checking the trichs with a loupe?

15. I don't have a loupe how should it be looking/what should I look for ?

16. I don't have a loupe how should it be looking/what should I look for ?

17. [​IMG][​IMG] don't be cheap man go buy you a loupe... mine is a 60x-100x and cost 6.50 shipped... got to me in 3 days and it came with a case for my iPhone that it attaches to so I can keep it a bit more steady and take pics...

Otherwise just guess and chopped when the hairs are all red and receded... but a 7 dollar loupe would be able to tell you a lot more.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2