Week 6 of flowering. Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rxjxsworm, Jul 31, 2016.

1. How does my plant look? It is a bag seed. First female I've grown. Was wondering how the plant is looking? Also i didnt super crop im learning as i go. I wish i cropped her but next time i will on next grow. But will it fill out?
    Im in a tight budget at the moment.
    20160728_120248.jpg 20160728_120248.jpg 20160728_122127.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey buddy, how's your day? Hopefully we can come to your rescue!

So luckily to start off of can tell you that flowers put on a lot of weight in the final weeks. The flower time depends on the actual strain, but a good average is 8 weeks.

So short amswer yes, it will fatten up more.

Now for how much, let's get more information. For me, the pictures are pretty blurry.

What is your light source?
    Median?
    Nutrients?
    Day cycle temperature and night cycle temperature?

The more information you can provide about the grow, the better.

It appears your temperatures might be a little too high, which can slow growth rate. In addition, I see a bit of a nutrient issue with the yellowing of the leaves.

We can get into that with more info, though.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your bud looks great and will fatten up in the last couple weeks.

Let it ride! While many will say "8 weeks", your nugs will get so much better (flavor, aroma) allowing them to finish longer (variety dependent of course) so if possible let them go another 3-4 weeks!

By the way, your leaves look fine. Remember, this is an annual plant that is nearing the end of its life so expect the leaves to start changing color and even dropping in some cases.

J

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks im thinking about getting a grow tent. What size would be best for two three plants? And how do i keep it cool in florida i cant do much im on a budget in college. Would tje carbon filter help keep it cool?

5. Carbon filters do absolutely nothing for temperature, I'm not sure how that myth got started...to cool a grow tent you need very good airflow and ventilation. Typically people use inline fans and ducting to blow the hot air out of the tent.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks. So inline fans and ducting

7. Yep, and sometimes a cool air source is necessary. You're in Florida so you'd probably have to vent AC in to the tent, or maybe have a portable ac in the room with the tent. It also depends on what kind of lighting you use as different lights create more or less heat.

8. Right now im using a LED mars hydro 300W i know i cut that in half to 140watts or something like that. But i was messing around and the seed actually was growing. Now im hooked. I am tired spending so much money on pot. Ppl are scammers and their weed is good but expensive or shitty
    And not worth 20bucks lol.
    What size of grow tent do u recommend for 2-4
    This is for future reference. Also are seed banks trust worthy overseas? Hermies?

9. Hey man. You're right, it's a lot cheaper to grow. Growers charge so much because it takes a lot of time, effort, and knowledge to produce top quality buds. For 2-4 plants a 3x3', or 2x4' tent is all that's necessary. A 4x4' would definitely allow you to grow 4 decent size plants.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey thanks for the information thank you.

and

• Like Like x 1