Week 6/7 first grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Shouston0915, Mar 8, 2017.

1. #1 Shouston0915, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Always open to opinions. I just wNt it to taste good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Good looking girls!
    what's the details on Em?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I bought the one on the left as a clone called Kens GDP. The right one is a GDP seed from the Bay Area when I last went. It's nowhere near purple lol.

Temp 63 night
    Day 70

Fox farm soil
    Biogrow
    Bio bloom
    Additive Bulk
    Mothers earth

And 600 watts

4. I've watched a Video on YouTube some where were they tested gdp seeds and only like 2-3 were actually what they said there were or they were crossed. could just be bad phenos.
    I'm growing a purple strain as well supposed to be supper purple very different looking for sure.

Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Definitely looks worth growing

6. cheap as hell too 9$ a seed for feminized breed by ace seeds.

hope she comes out some what like pics look, I contacted ace seeds asking some questions on phenos they said she will purple with out cold temps but cold temps will really express her colors more. they said there is a higher yielding rare green pheno more sativa based but my pheno is definitely more indica based which Should be super pretty like pics.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What is the taste like? Have you had the Violet before?

8. That's a friggin jungle!! Fantastic...Only 6-7 weeks.. how long veg

9. lol thanks man that makes me happy to hear. I've been listening and watching as much as possible to avoid wasting much time. I hope it's worth it.

2 months veg 6.75 weeks flower

10. First time growing this strains only my 2nd grow but I've done a lot of home work and my first was successful but 2 weeks in flower it was a male.

anyway the SMELL is EXACTLY what they say on the website.
    No bud production but it already smells like FOREST FRUITS air freshener , I remember my first grow was very skunky earthy smell, violeta is so far super fruity and unique so different it's hard to explain lol.

I can imagine the taste being a sweet and fruity taste already.
    smell is 10/10 so far! can't wait till she stinks badddd lol

11. Damn I'm jealous lol. I love OG'S and sours the most but I have to find a good clone. I will always love a good purple. I hope it turns out great for you

12. honestly I'm jealous of your progress haha but I bet yours turn out good at the smoke report!
    how long do you intend to flower them out isn't gdp a 8-10wk flower strain? I've seen some journals where plants purple up in like week8!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I plan 8-9 max for left plant and 10 for the right.. the right looks young still

• Like Like x 1
  14. Grow #2 week 3 clones. Gorilla glue sherbet og fire og dr sky walker kengdp/sherbet hybrid I made from last round imma call it Fern OG [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1