Week 5 outdoor lavender kushh

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jzpoonhandler, May 22, 2011.

1. How do you do that?

2. I'm so hooked on these journals duuuuuudeee. :p

I want to see some dried bud shots bud soooon! I'll trade you pics from my garden lol

3. google mosaic virus in marijuana pics not trying to burst ya bubble about purple buds other than the purpling looks good

4. @somegoodwood

i haven't done it yet cus i don't have much left from my grow to make it worth blending lol

but basically you take your stem, and such that aren't harvested as smokeable bud or trim for cooking and you boil it for like 8hrs
    then you blend it in the blender until its really smooth
    then you pour it in a shallow wide pan
    then you have a lil thing thats pretty much a screen with a frame around it and you lower it into your pan with all the blended stuff in it(which i believe is called a slurry) and slowly lift it out and let it drain(it is VERY important to keep the screen level during the rest of the process here)
    after its drained ignificantly, you let it dry on a rack, but again it must be level

and thats pretty much it, you want to go AS THIN as possible for rolling papers, so that they smoke well

look up how to make hemp paper on google, that should help ya out a bit:)

5. Startin to see some sugarr :hello:

Lavender Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MoMMA is hugeeeeeee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Backup plants are doing good just started flowering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Has anyone ever had any problems with ants? I found a lot chillen in the buds but they weren't doing any damage i don't think.

Any yeild estimates?

6. sorry i don't have any anwers to your questions man but this is looking great!
    the only tim i would find that ants would be a problem, due to things i've learned from methods OTHER than experience is that they farm aphids and if u have aphids you'll have to get rid of the ants first or the aphids will never leave
    but thats all i can think of...

7. anyone else ever have ant problems?

8. Dude i must say this is a beautiful grow... your plants are looking soo good and i can see the time and effort put in to it... im glad to see some good outdoor grows.. i wish i could that spot is perfect man lucky...

9. Ants are a problem, use neem oil only apply in the evening when the sun is down.

10. I mean like something i could find around the house, so I don't have to spend any more $$$. Especially since i'm gonna start feeding molasses soon, i feel like that will attract the ants even more

11. Lavender Kush is making some NUGS and gettin real frosty

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MoMMa is fucking enormous i can barely get a canopy shot standing on the log with my arms up all the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On some buds i found a lot of ants but idk what they're after, i think they might want the pistils orrr idk, any ideas/ help?

12. what do guys think i'll yeild?

13. #93 noobdoob, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Neem during flower ?

14. depends on so many things, if you can feed it evrey week keep it in good health maximise area you could get 1- 1 and a half pounds in my opinon on the mama maybe more..

a big factor is how much direct light your getting.... that will determine how much you yield quite a bit

is the momma a lavender kush aswelll... genetics also matter when figuring out yield... low yielder, medium , or high? so many factors its very hard to tell

my plants as big as your momma as of right now cuz i supercropped it today but im hoping for atleast 1 pound 3 if i can feed extra and get really good weather

im also going to move my plant around each day so it recieves light all day from about 9- 630 or so

15. oh and also you need to do something about the ants they are not good,, my uncle down in NS had a 8x6 foot plant get owned by ants because it had a tad bit of aphids, also cuz hes out in the middle of nowhere and there was an ant pile like 1 km away

but ya figure your ant problem now before they rele fuck ya over

16. i cant believe i only just found your thread ! that mumma plant is looking ridiculous, maybe one if the biggest i have ever seen. the yield on that lady is going to be very impressive :D

17. nope it's not lavender kush, its a random bagseed apparently called alcapulco gold but i doubt it's the true genetics. Also getting direct sunlight from like 7 - 730 approx, i haven't been there that early in the am

18. yeah i agree with some of these other guys, they may not cause a problem, but i'd hit em with neem just in case, when you got that kinda yield at risk, its better safe than sorry

and your girlz are looking amazing bro!

19. #99 somegoodwood, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    check dis shittt out
    Lavender kush is doing phenomenal with sweet stanky buds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MoMMa is gettin toooooo big

[​IMG]

[​IMG]