Week 5 outdoor lavender kushh

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jzpoonhandler, May 22, 2011.

1. Yea i don't use it anymore i just used it around 2-4 times and stayed away from that shit once it started budding. But bugs aren't a problem anymore.

2. Yea, man i'll take your word. I have been turning off my location on my iphone just to be safer.

3. MoMMa significantly slowed on her vertical growth and is now producing budsss:hello: the lavender kush is doing the same and the buds seem fuller/ denser than momma, probably because of her more indica traits. the 3 back up plants are as big as the lavender but i didnt take any pics. they're still growing up and aren't really budding yet because they get sunlight all day.

momma (almost 7ft.)

[​IMG]

LK (6 ft.)

[​IMG]

4. hahah looking awesome dude. im jelly ;( but im about to go pickup.

Let us convene in chill out zone tn?

5. it rained a lot yesterday so i checked the backup girls and they turned into one big bush. the one to the right is flowering and the middle one is a few days behind it. The left is possibly a male but it hasnt fully showed sex yet, i super-cropped all of yesterday too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

standin back up already
    [​IMG]

hard to see but its one hugee calyx, i think it was one of the first preflowers
    [​IMG]

6. Looks healthy friend. Nice work.

7. you got a nice grow there man!! i can't wait to see the end of this!

HAPPY GROWING!! :smoke:

8. How thick is the main stem on your main MoMMa ? :hello::hello::hello:!!!

9. at leastt 3.5 in. I got more pics today they'll be up shortly

10. yeah i spy purple flowers

Lavender kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MoMMa is gettin reall bunched up, definately at least 7ft, and has a trunk on her too.
    It's getting difficult to fit her all in one picture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The backup's turned into one big bush and the pics are at weird angles it's hard to tell em apart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

heres those bugs that protect my plants, they're all different colors

[​IMG]

So here's a question, I have Flora Nova Awesome Blossoms for flowering. It's been 100% organic, and if I use it then it will no longer be. So is it worth it? Im also gonna use some blackstrap molasses.

11. #71 jzpoonhandler, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    I sense purple in my near future...

MoMMa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lavender Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I have those same bugs on my plants, I always flick them off every time I see one though. I have very minimal bug damage though so maybe I should Stop flicking them off the lady's. nice grow tho dude mine are only like 2 and a half feet now but I started in mid June.

13. awesome plants. can't wait to see the harvest

14. pics don't do her justice,

[​IMG]

fisheye view from way above, you can compare with the log in other pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

some branches are bright green, some are straight purp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. i think the purp is from temp at night but im unsure

16. #76 vick44reed, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    dont hate cuz the man got some purp. some of the best kush I've ever smoked was purp down in florida. I kid u not we always smoked it in blunts and at the end of the blunt liquid resin would always drip out. I kid u, the fuck, not!!!

17. i spy purple hairs

18. nice looking tree's bro!

19. i'd stay organic myself, they look like they're doing just fine as is, if u wanna add soem instant ferts, foliar feed with a compost tea or water with one
    for a slow release pile some mulch at the base of the plant, if you don't wanna use grass clipings, i guarentee you can find plenty of leaves and such in that jungle ur plants are in:)

and you should make some rolling paper out of ur stems after harvest!!

20. why the fungicide already? and why plant them so close together?