week 5 of growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by morphene01, Feb 15, 2009.

1. let me know how she is looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kinda small mine are 5 weeks and are alot bigger what are you using for lighting and nutes? looks healthy though

3. ah give em a break it looks like a fairly nice sativa that seems to be veffing only off of 1 if not 2 cfl's so its not unlikely that the plant wouldnt be able to veg out to their maximum. it looks fairly healthy to me only thing im concerned about is the upward leaf curl but other than that it looks good man

4. i am running off of three 100w 2650 lumens and one outdoor fog light 85 watt 1250 lumen for heat but i dunno week three sorry mybad lol she has been drinking alot of water and pot might be a little small but how does she look is she a she?

5. it looks good, id be happy with it

6. Not great. That plant is stretched and should have more nodes on it than that. You should move the lights closer and/or get a better light.

7. i am thanks

8. looks like it might appreciate a bigger pot.

9. i was thinking the same but i am very unsure how to transplant

10. It's real easy. Just have bigger pot full of dirt with a hole in the middle about the size of the little pot. put your hand over the top of the little pot being careful not to stress the stam of your plant at any point. Slide the little pot off, put the root system + dirt, which should stick together pretty well, in the hole and fill in any empty space with extra dirt.