Week 4 of Chronic Strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jpaulino, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Any idea what you plan on yielding per plant?

2. [quote name='"Rasta311"']Any idea what you plan on yielding per plant?[/quote]

I'm hoping to get 2+ pounds off of 37 plants. So maybe an ounce pet plant? I'll keep u guys updated. Pics coming tonight

3. Ive been running chronic for a while now. I think you will get more than a zip per.

4. Yea your yield will be 2lbs. Good journal, I came in late. Very nice though.

5. What is a 'zip'? Never heard that term lol

That an ounce?

6. [quote name='"EyesSeeingAll"']Yea your yield will be 2lbs. Good journal, I came in late. Very nice though.[/quote]

Thank you. I will be uploading the start or week 7 pics tonight.

Buds are starting to weigh the stems down. I used little dowels and wire to child then up. Need something better next time.

Any suggestions? What about those round tomato cages?

7. Yes a zip is an ounce. An onion. A 28er. An o. Lol and the most off the wall I've heard is chili cheese fries

8. #28 Jpaulino, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    Lol

Ya chilli cheese fries is a weird one.

Where I am it's just an ounce, O, O-Z, donut. Nothing too fancy. I'm assuming zip comes from a Ziploc bag, which usually holds an ounce.

I can't wait these next two weeks will go by slowly lol. They the drying will be torture!

9. as promised, here are the pics of day 1 week 7.

i took a couple of pics in my veg room with one random plant just to get that orangy colour out and a good idea of what they really look like :D

what do u think? 2 weeks to go!!!

edit: unfortunatly, i cannot upload, and you are all missing out on some sweet pics. i hope they get this issue fixed with uploading because apparently a lot of users are having this problem.

10. When do you plan on starting a flush? With this strain I saw no difference in taste flushing vs not. You mileage may vary though. Bamboo works great to prop plants or lowes/homedept sales plastic stakes that work great as well. Just stab em right in there.

11. thanks i'll head to home depot and check them out!

also, i plan on not giving any more nutes. i want to give two weeks of just water (ph corrected). what do you think?

should i give them one last week of nutes and then one week of water? its my first grow so i dont have any particular way that i want to do it, but would there be less or more of a yield if i stopped or continued with nutes?

12. damn nice garden!

13. here are week 7 pics. site had a problem and couldnt upload.

mmm looks tasty

Attached Files:

14. pics from week 8. well halfway through week 8, i plan on chopping in 2 days (3 days early because i want a nice head buzzzzzz)

:D

Attached Files:

15. Looking great. Yeah you will for sure get your two lbs. Give em a bone dry snap and then at least a 14 day cure before you make any judgments on the smoke. I find at 21+ days I start to get a nice flavor.

16. Just chop 1 or 2 plants down and let the rest mature . Looking stunning though