Week 4 flowering!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thatstinky420, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Well when I started this plant I wanted to try some things I never tried before more technical things like topping the plant multiple times as well as training the plant!! I'm impressed so far this plant is huge Mabey 3 1/2 feet so far and probably another 3 ft wide!! I'm using fox farm ocean forest potting soil! Also using mollases only for a few more days moneys been tight lately which sucks but shell be alright! Shell be moved to a 1000 watt hps once I have it all setup and in place!! Le me know What you think!!

Attached Files:

2. I ment week 2 of flowering!! Sorry BLades!!

3. looks happy and healthy, good job. i would get some more intense light on that. could be farther along for 2 weeks into flowering, but may just take longer, no biggie.

4. Well I will be putting the plant under 1000 watt hps here in about 2 weeks or so! Think that'll help he finish off better?? I made this box all DIY and the reflector out of CFLs! But the plant kinda had it's own mind on how big it wanted to be go figure huh!!! Haha

5. How much further along are you thinking?? It's a sativa dominant hybrid with a flowering stage of 9-11 weeks... She's right on track I believe buddy!

6. I agree :):):)

7. Well done nice box and plant

Sent from iPhone 5