week 3 of flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pecan1090, Mar 29, 2009.

1. #1 pecan1090, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    hey peeps waz up? lol ok im in my third week of flowering what appears to be around 70% sativa and 30% indica it's week three and just starting to show trichs! so this is far as i have ever gone in a grow and what do i do now and what do i look for? been using ff big bloom, ff tiger bloom, and ff beastie bloom in there ocean forest soil and it looks like a champ i just need help wit the trichs and when to crop.:smoking:

p.s also bought some unsulfered blackstrap molasses the other day when and how much of it to use during the flowering stage? thanx a bunch

2. dayum no help or info?:mad:

3. I would say around 1 tablespoon per gallon with the molasses. As for harvest, use a magnifier 60-100X and look at the trichs, you want a mix of cloudy white and amber..

4. #4 pecan1090, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    thanx mmsandie your the best!:wave:

p.s can you send me a link to where there is pics and stuff im so stupid i forgot where i found it!

5. thank you so much............i have learned tons through you! now since in week 3 and starting to show trichomes when and how much and often to water with molases? start now? help :D

6. Don't fret so much about Molasses,you can use it the whole plant life,It doesn't hurt your plant,only helps.

I put about 2 Tablespoons of Molasses per gallon of water.
    I use this recipe with every watering till harvest.

7. Nicely said, I've been doing the same..;)

8. enough said ........... than kyou soooooooooooooo much! will start next watering