Week 3 of flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pwv0001, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Are you looking for a comment? Or is there a question?

2. Yes sorry! Just looking for feedback or suggestions! It's my first grow so I'm just kinda winging it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I think your plants look very healthy - good job. Can you tell us a little bit about your grow?

4. my first thought was that Borat quote, "is very nice :D"

What kind of plant is she? I think you might wanna raise that LED light btw >.>

5. Lol she is actually a bag seed! So I don't know what she is. I've been keeping it simple, a bucket with miracle grow potting soil and have been using ph balanced water with nutrients

6. Can you guys help me with mine? How long does she have til harvest and what strain does it look like?
    She about 6 - 7 weeks flower too

Attached Files:

7. Start your own thread - don't hijack this one. It's only common courtesy.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sorry it's just noone ever replies or tries to help on mine

9. Maybe it's because you're asking questions that can't be answered. Nobody can tell you how long you have and nobody can tell you what strain it is.

10. You are a party pooper

11. This place has really gone downhill since RiU went down lol

12. Woodzy I'd be embarrassed to post pics of that "plant". :/ especially on someone else's thread lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Another keyboard warrior, well idc mate it's a first time grow and they been through a rough life. Main thing is she still kicking lol

14. To bring us back on subject...
    And I'm new, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong... but u should definitely have some buds forming if you're 3 weeks in flower. They do look very healthy, but not like they started flowering that long ago. Pull that light away, I would guess that 8-12inches would be good with that light. Patience and Good Luck buddy!

15. That led probably only puts out 19 watts so don't move if I'm right it won't even bleach or burn the leaves. But that's one of the lower base line leds no fans it's weak sorry

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk