Week 3 of Flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by steverenaud77, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Hey guys I'm doing my first Indoor coco grow . I'm currently at the first day of week 3. Just curious on your opinions on how there coming so far. In a 4x4x7 1 315cmh 1 led 600w (250true watt) . The first is of o.g (fem), the 2nd n 3rd are green crack (fem ) and durban poision (fem). Any feedback is much appreciated! Any questions plz ask thanks in advance!

Smoke ○/\/ ; )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. From what i can see looks good no newts burn on the tips of leaves like most people do there first time keep those leds up high looks like u are

3. Looks like it’s outside to me lol ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. They just outside for the photos

5. Yes I brought them outside to have normal lighting for the pics. Ok thanks for the responses everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks good can't wait to see the swell in 2-3 weeks. Sorry off subject how do get photos on the post? Thanks

7. Scroll to the bottom below where you type and you'll see photos, files with a + . Tap that.

8. Have they been on 12/12 for 3 weeks or 2 weeks?
    If just 2 then they look amazing, I would've guessed 3 weeks. Loads of trichomes already