Week 3 of flower brown spots on leaves and some curled leaf tips

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Scrills727, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Hey all, im in week 3 of flower and i started getting brown spots on leaves on the upper stalks only and slight curling on some leaves. I was told this was calcium deficiency and told to flush the plant and give new bloom feeding with more calcium and i upped the calcium from 4 ml per gallon to 5 ml per gallon and 2 days later there seems to be more browning. Overall looks like a happy healthy plant besides this. Strain is unknown and im using a 15 gal pot with 70/30 mix of spaghnum moss and small rocks and a small layer of coco on top. Any tips on how to cure this would be appreciated and any comments about the plant are welcome its my first grow. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. IMG_1301.JPG IMG_1303.JPG

3. Im not sure bro.....maybe a cal/mag deficiency or lockout....:confused_2: What is the PH of your water going in?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks. I keep it at 5.5 ph typically

5. Someone who knows will be by shortly....but I think 5.5 might be a tad low...:smoking-bong:

I see you grow so im sure you know..........it just looks like a cal/mag issue to me...

• Like Like x 1
  6. I appreciate that. Yea im pretty sure it is but havnt dealt with this before so im woundering exactly how i correct it. Im a couple weeks from harvest and i need to trim a lot of lower growth so im afraid ill stress the plant too much if i trim a lot while i have the calcium issue and im not sure exactly how to treat it since i upped the calmag a couple days ago in a feeding and looks to be worsening. Not sure if i need to flush again and up the cal mag more lol

7. Calmag should start working quickly or id look in to another cause. What all is in your feed? And amount

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ok so im doing 5ml armor si silicate per gal, 5ml cal mag per gal, and the general hydroponics 3 part so 10ml micro, 5ml grow and 15ml bloom per gal. Im running about 2 1/2 gal or more per feeding every 4-6 days