week 2 of flowering. are these buds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by timotei, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Coming up on day 14 of flowering, and I noticed these little "things" growing on the tips of by stems. Are these the beginning phases of bud formation? Does this mean this little lady is actually a lady??

ForumRunner_20120419_172133.png

Attached Files:

2. Sure is looks a lot like mine congrats

3. Wait a second... can you get a closer and brighter picture might be me but i think i see balls

I saw the pistils but then i think i saw some balls. I think you may have a hermi where the male and female parts are mixed

4. The 2nd pic looks like a male to me...you need to get some close up pics...

5. Alright, when I get home from the ole day job, ill try to snap some better shots. Once I get them under some real lights...

Also, noticed this ONE leaf has some weird burn action going on. Any guesses as to why? All the other leafs are lookin good otherwise...

Attached Files:

6. nute burn,just give it water n lighten up on the nutes...imo

7. Got some higher res pics of me plants. I'm a bit worried at how they are looking... Thinking I might have some hermies...or straight up males.

Attached Files:

8. sure does look like u may have a male there but its hard to tell without a closeup

9. I see 2 pictures with signs of male or at least hermie. The last one in particular looks to be just pollen sacks stacking where there should be calyx clusters opening up.

10. They look like males to me man. If you can see "buds" and no white hairs then most likely they're males. It'd be easier to tell with a close up ( like camera lens an inch from the top) and it'll be more clear but if those strands at the top are real skinny leaves you might wanna get em outta there before they pollinate the others.

11. Hmmm sad day, I might have to do some killing when I get home... Maybe ill just go and plant those hermies/males somewhere far away in a forest and see what happens...

Still, a bummer.

12. Just a conformation, firat two pic are of the possible males I have, and the secont two, still up in the air. Any takers at these buddies?

Attached Files:

13. yes, first 2 are males. 2nd two are still up in the air. if it is a female, just cross polinate.

14. Yea i concure with these ^^^. If they are/were female, u would easily tell whats hairs ane whats balls.clusters or bananas, no good.

15. I see males and I also see plants that I am not sure about. The 2nd 2 I would give another 4-7 days to show the flowers.

16. yeah definitely looks like you HAD females now there some classic herms. hopefully you can get something off of it, in past ive used them for seeds, but probly best just leaving it and see how it looks in a few weeks.