Week 2 FLOWER PROBLEMS !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rapo9510, Aug 26, 2012.

1. His has not ben a good week for me and am wondering if GC could help put me in the right direction ! Any help is huge rite now !!

So one of my Ac's failed (500$) which led to a massive spike in temp and humidity. As some of u may hv read I have ben dealing with a gnat problem. I know they aren't as deadly as mites but we hv ben battling for couple weeks now .

So I go check the girls not knowing any of this and am hit instantly with hot humid air I knew there was a problem obv Ac is down but I do a thorough inspection to find a speckle white dots on the fan lvs I hit it with serenade and noticed lower yellowing I was having was now climbing higher ;( is this a deadly fungus or disease ?

After reading my book (gardening indoors with soil and hydroponics - George f van patten ) and a trip down to the local shop and talking it over with him I purchased a fungi bomb and let it off tht night shut exaust down for 2 hours I return the next day and the yellowing has increased ! I'm going crazy over here and I love my girls ! I need to figure this out so I can relax my gf thinks I'm crazy cuz all week every spare time I'm reading reasesrching how to rectify this issue . I m for the first time in 2 years stumped !

What is your opinion ?
    Is this manageable at this stage ?
    Is there a remedy or treatment ? - I know prevention is easiest but it's past tht stage of the game

image-3425793269.jpg

image-2422550789.jpg

image-353106355.jpg

image-2201590705.jpg

O yea btw to end the week I was blessed with 2 hermies one 9' I was so SAD to see my flower growing a sac of balls it was almost torture chopping it !

"KEEP EM GROWIN" thanks GC

2. I'm unsure of the white specks I see, but from looking at a few other pics of yours, I can tell that you have some leaf blight going on. You need to get yourself some copper sulfate fast bro.

3. [quote name='"jamesonc"']I'm unsure of the white specks I see, but from looking at a few other pics of yours, I can tell that you have some leaf blight going on. You need to get yourself some copper sulfate fast bro.[/quote]

Leaf blight huh ? I hv never had to deal with something lk that how do you know it's blight ? What type of schedule do u use during treatment ?

4. I can tell by the way it looks, I had problems with it this year, and a lot of other people are too. Where are you from? What I usually do is, mix really 3 or 4 tbsp's of copper sulfate to a gallon. I spray them after every time it rains, and if it doesn't rain, once a week. The problem that I'm unsure of, is do you have to be careful to not get it on the buds? I would imagine so.

5. Not sure about your other problems but you can stop the knats by adding pee gravel on top of your soil. The gravel stops the knats from getting into your soil. Knats kill your roots by living in the soil.

6. [quote name='"5150"']Not sure about your other problems but you can stop the knats by adding pee gravel on top of your soil. The gravel stops the knats from getting into your soil. Knats kill your roots by living in the soil.[/quote]

Thanks a boat load 5150 I'll try that out ASAP ! What does it do to the larve ? Or does it stop adults Frm lying larve in soil ?

7. #8 5150, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    I cannot be certian. But yah I think it makes it so they cannot get to the soil and do there thing. I think indoor growers do this tip lots. You should be able to find info on it but search is disabled right now.

I know it works and stops them but not sure how much you need and the details.

Buy the pee gravel at your local rock cory not the fish store to save lots of money. Or go to the river and get a bucket full. Or find a aquarium store that sells natural gravel at bulk price. I am also into fish tanks so I know how to get cheep gravel. At the rock cory place it's called glacier gravel. Pee gravel would work as well. Maybe HD sells that stuff.

http://www.google.com/search?source...pw.r_qf.&fp=a74f8cd96be343f6&biw=1280&bih=620

8. You should have your green house opened up. Yellowing will now happen when they are flowering. If you have been giving them straight water it looks like theyre hungry. Give them a good shot of food and see what theyll do

9. [quote name='"ElementChron"']You should have your green house opened up. Yellowing will now happen when they are flowering. If you have been giving them straight water it looks like theyre hungry. Give them a good shot of food and see what theyll do[/quote]

There deff not hungry I burnt one a little bit I top dressed earth worm casting and organicare bloom nute just recently

10. [quote name='"rapo9510"']

There deff not hungry I burnt one a little bit I top dressed earth worm casting and organicare bloom nute just recently[/quote]

They get flora blend vegan blunt booster
    Florlicious plus
    Cal mag
    Great white every other watering