Week 13 of auto, need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Buddy Guy Pal, Jan 26, 2021.

1. #1 Buddy Guy Pal, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    I have no idea what I’m doing and I planted this girl (northern lights autoflower) in 100% miracle grow garden soil.
    I’m concerned because she slowed her drinking, if all together, from what I can tell of the weight; although, it has coincided with humidity that jumped from 18 - 70% .
    Trichomes look cloudy, but I’m not sure if the buds themselves will continue to put on weight.
    Should I harvest now? I’m concerned that the excess moisture could lead to problems.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Buddy Guy Pal, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    Also, I could be wrong but I think it started to fox tail. Had a lot of new buds with fresh pistols form this past week.

was able to capture a better picture today after moving it outside

Attached Files:

3. The buds don't look fully mature to me. Interesting. All white pistils and you have cloudy trichomes? What device do you use for checking trichomes? You want to look at a bud part, not a leaf.

• Like Like x 2
  4. They look like they have about two weeks to go. I see a lot of new white hairs growing and buds still filling in. What temp are they growing in?

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 Buddy Guy Pal, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    The pistils were mostly red until recently, a bunch of new white ones shot up. I’m just guessing they’re cloudy, I have no way of magnifying further than what I posted.
    Oh and it did drink, it just took four days longer to dry than the previous watering.

6. They’re now growing between 50 and 70 farehnheit because a storm came in last week and has dropped the temp. I’m not controlling too much.
    The buds did swell a bit since I posted.
    I’m thinking I might flush and chop in a week or two.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks great. For sure needs at least 2 weeks maybe 3 before chop. Keep doing what ur doing she looks happy

8. I would add a p and k supplement to max ur bud weight. Stop feeding nitrogen if you havnt alrdy.