Week 10 heat stressed

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by SmokinJoe19, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Hello

i have twoplants day 9.5wks and 1 that’s 2 weeks back. They have been heat stressed for a long time and also have not have enough light. Room in garage but no chiller and my area gets hot

my nug growth has been very slow after they stretched

I’m planning to cut at 10wks but they look like they need more time……but at the same token have been slow to develop any fat, big nugs.

I can get clones and cut Friday, restart shortly Or I can give these another 15 days and see if they keep gaining weight.

I added another 240w qb board 2.5 weeks ago to add more light.

Cut Friday or give 15 give 15 more days???

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. My middle plants 7.5wks

Attached Files:

3. Check the trichomes and let them be your guide, but I don't think you're going to see much improvement going forward. Are you talking about taking cuttings of these? That's usually done before the flip to flowering. You would be better off starting from seed than rooting and then revegging. Imo of course

4. No.

cut and dry or give another 15 days for growth

5. Let the trichomes be your guide. Man, they look stressed, but it's way better than someone without plants. When you finally can smoke it you'll be glad that you stuck it out to the end.

6. Trichs WILL NOT be a good guide in this situation I deal with this in my outdoor grows with my autos because they harvest during summer. Just let them keep going because of the heat stress the trichs will mature at a very uneven rate. Just let it swell up some more. I personally don't let my trichs amber up much at most 30% your high becomes more cerebral...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Give them 15 more days??

they just don’t develop tho…..but cutting now is barely any bud.

8. They won’t get much fatter but better to leave it another week or so. I would check it week by week, you want those white hairs to go away. What are the temps? Can you fix the heat issue because your next run will have the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. My heat problem is summer. Chicago has hot, humid summers and my dehumidifiers just crank.

when it’s only 70/77f it’s fine, 80/82f pushing it and it’s kills my nug growth. They grow big n fast but the speed of buds has been terrible

I’m going to toss clones in there in a week and veg til end or August. I have a big chiller so my water is gtg but I already cut down 2 plants last night n doing other one today

I believe you are right on time with the hairs but I’ve wanted to ditch these and move on a month ago so I just went for it yesterday