Week 1 under 250w hps pineapple kush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greenpk, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Hi everyone

I recently started my first grow I have a 250w hps and currently using canna terra for the first 2 weeks with 2mls diluted with 500ml water of canna start . My worry is the cotelydons are not similar size , is this an issue ? Also I do not know whether the colour is ok with the first set of serrated leaves . Any feedback would be fantastic as I I'm currently in a learning curve and with minimal resources .

Just to add I'm watering daily and have no extraction fan I open window in my room and have a 7 inch oscillating fan inside the closet . Mylar coated . The closet isn't airtight by any means and fresh air flows nicely in the room I'm giving it 18/6 this week I used 16/8 for the first week. ph around 6.8 -7

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. Is that a cardboard box that the plant is in?

3. No its in a wooden closet with mylar coated around the walls . Is that sufficient ?

4. I'm talking about the container that the plant is in - it looks like a box.

5. Oh , my bad . It's a plastic container with holes on the bottom for drainage I have bigger pots to change them to as it grows.

6. No worries on the cotelydons. Difficult to make a determination on the color with the lights on. Pix will be more discernible with lights off.

Is this an auto plant? Be careful with light adjustments. Better to leave the timing alone until switch to flower.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Thank you for your response .. I have it strictly timed 18/6 no for the rest of the vegetative cycle, definitely a bit of growth in the last two days and I can see more leaves sprouting too.. I took more photos for a better view . It is not an auto just a feminized seed from royal queen shop in Amsterdam

Attached Files:

8. Looking good, man. No worries. This stage of the grow can be painfully slow but you're on the threshold of some amazing growth spurts. Exciting times!

9. Thanks alot man I really appreciate the feedback/advice . I can relax a bit now knowing that it's normal

• Like Like x 1