Week 1 done New pic's any comments?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by acid0x, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Just got through week 1 after first day of washing spider mites off the leaves and spraying than finally transplanting. Had a slight over nutrient problem fixed down to 500 ppm and had a screw up on the PH acidently was 7.0 not 5.9 as i think its suppose to be. This is OG kush first time growing this strain but not first time growing. Anyone familar with this strain and different things it likes?

Attached Files:

2. few more pic's

Attached Files:

3. havent had 1 comment :mad: . the OG kush is still maxed out at 500 ppm the tips are slightly burnt and new leafs starting to form are comming out a little burnt. they are growing at an incredible rate though.

4. yo they are lookin good for a week have you already started putting fertz on the baby yet and what size light are you using you might need to put it further away or dilute ur fertz even more this is prob the cause for your leaf burns also migth want to start LST with a coat hanger on that and ph is supposed to be from 6.8 to 7.2

5. Hydroponic PH is best from 5.5-6.1 Soil is best within 6.3-6.8 Your plants look a little stressed but should recover.

6. thanks for your comments , i do appricate them . here are some new pic's. i got the ph fixed its a 5.9 , the leafs are starting to not be stressed out and the burn tips are starting to go away. Here are the latest pictures , and system set up.

7. heres some more pic's

Attached Files:

8. more pic's

Attached Files:

9. last 2 pic's for today.

10. Some people post and get like mad + rep and shit loads of people post comments . What the fuck is wrong with my threads? Why dont people comment on my shit?

11. hey man i cant see you pics where isnt a link or nothing that might me why man maybe its my comp you should check that out

12. no pics maybe thats why no ones posting...

13. There are no pics....

14. If your pics were of huge buds you had growing people would probably be more interested.

We've all had plants at the early stages and it's not as cool or fascinating as a flowering plant.

Not bashing here, just a possible reason for the apparent lack of interest/+rep points.

The plants look alright by the way, they need to recooperate from the nute problem, but after that I'm sure they'll do fine.

15. I'm watching your grow, but I have no experince with hydro so I don't have any cense to offer you. Sorry man. I'm however watching this to help learn what to do in hydro and how to fix any problems that arise. If that makes you feel any better. =)

16. hey bro, i dunno why, but people seem shy'er here than at HC, ive noticed people always have trouble getting responces and feedback. although bazzy has a good point...

your grow looks like its comin right along, looks good man. two things though, im on my first grow and ive experienced two things same with you
    my leaves drooped real bad on my other plant. i heard that was from overwatering, so applied to hydro i took a guess and assumed she was drowning, so i fixed up my oxygen better and that helped a bit it'd say.

also, about nute'ing, being my first grow theres a few tendencies that ive been able to improve upon as my grows continued. 1) try not to baby them to much. ya just gotta become satisfied that they'er doing their thing, i like to forget about them for 12hrs at a time. adjusting the pH and the ppm all the time is actually worse, in my humble opinion. it can cause stress, and also the gentle drift of a few days will allow your plant to access all the different important nutes it needs, and it absorbs better at diff pH's. so i like to let them sit for a few days, as long as they're not burning. each day they get more mature. mj is a heardy plant, she'll make it on their own as long as you dont mess with her too much.

the 2nd thing is that when they're young, less is more when it comes to nutes. i tried 5-5-10mL with my GH nutes, that gave me over 700 and was too much for my lil ones. they liked 400 much better, and i started making soups around mid 600s and let it drift to low 400 before i get around to making a new soup. slow steady growth is better than stressing them with tons of nutes, my :2cents:

good luck bro, hope i didn't go on for too long, kinda blazed lol :smoking: peace bro :smoke:

ps: heres two lil things i like and they're handy, i dunno if your new to hydro bit heres some staples i like to reference :)

Nutrient_Chart.gif

GH Nutrient Program.jpg

and heres a tight post about the two types of problems we hydro peeps face. if your plants lookin bad, match its symptom with which nute, and you can see if your plant isn't getting that nute cause pH is off, or if its too much or nuteburn, or that its not the problem. again just some good info for any fellow hydro bro, take it easy :smoke:

View attachment macro micro nute management.doc

17. yea i've grown before but never OG kush strain. Been awhile i been 2 busy to really baby them. I know that low PPM is good. my first time growing i maxxed my plants out at like 2500 ppm and they took it. fucking Whoberry and ak-47 damn can they take some nutes. fuck i need to hit my bong n shit ill be back. thanks for everyone watching and commenting . I will be going into flowering in 2 weeks and its going to be awesome.

PS. Hoping to beat my avatar picture with those 6 growing in taste high and crystal content. Even though its a friends its still my competition everyone have fun.

18. im no expert at growing, but your leaves look..stressed?
    Looks good tho..can't wait til i get mine going

19. more pic's 3-15-06

Attached Files: