Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Week 1 1/2

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sobercontent, Jul 17, 2002.

?

should xplicitcontent smoke again?

1. Yes, xplicitcontent is better then the sober one.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The sober one should stay, xplicitcontent is always cracked out.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. well I decided that just because I'm not smoking anymore, doesn't mean that I don't have to post anymore. Anyways, Im only sticking to this sn as my posting name during my sober period.

So far, I remember the first few days fiendin' for some weed.

Then the weekend, it wasn't that bad since I was occupied.

Now this week, things don't seem to look up any better then before so today, I almost slipped.

I went over to a friends house to smoke up, but just my luck, though they've been smoking almost every single day, they were dry. Damn, well anyways, being sober isn't all too bad, just seem to have more time on my hands though so oh well. I sorta don't like it and have been thinking rather to go back and smoke, but only every weekend, just so it'll be faster for my system to clean out. What do you's think?

2. initial reaction...WHAT FUCKER STOLE XPLICITS AVATAR...read a few more posts and realized it was you....no matter your decision we are behind you the whole way...just remember...weed isnt bad...:D...glad to see you back:D

3. i'm cutting back to only a few bowls a week. if you only smoke on weekends it shouldn't take long at all for your system to clean out, the less body fat you have the faster your system cleans out too(i think).

4. me tinks so too

5. Do what is best for you. Just please God!, if you decide to stay on the wagon, don't become one of those born-again exsmokers and come here to bash us because we still may light up.

6. I've decided to smoke up again tomorrow, but i'm still not sure because I've been running into some bad luck since the last time I toked. Last week, I tried to smoke, but my friends were dry and for a second time yesterday, they were dry again. I dunno, I wanna smoke cuz I mainly quit so I could be sober enough to find a significant other. Now that I can really care less about it again, I'm picking up a 10 sack tomorrow, just hopefully I get some this time.

As to overgrowray, i've thought of that too and if anything, I'm not gonna do the same everyday toking that I did before since I do plan on working by December.

As to bigpoppapuff, another reason I was intimidated to comeback was my high class stuck up friend, who constantly bashed my friends and i for toking up. Not in a bad way, but he sees it as a bad thing and keeps talking sh't about it saying it was for losers and sh't and i didn't really like that. Though I quit, I tell you what, I had some of the best times of my life because of weed. It just makes everything better.

7. Weed is messed up, like I am pretty sure I am not addicted. Well like people quit, but always come back! Though I could quit forever, but I just wanna come back after I "quit"/take a break. Hmmm kinda sounds like addicted then :-/ But it's not! No one is "addicted" I think everyone can stop/take a break from it, right? Like I can stop for however long but I want some again cause its good for you so I come back for more.

It's not a addiction, you just like the shit!

8. it makes me feel better, being the fact that I was never always sane and mentally well. Now I'm really started to lose it, SINCE I CAN"T GET ANY MOTHERFUCKING WEED. WHAT THE FUCK~!!~!!! FUCK, ITS LIKE ITS AVOIDING ME OR SOMTHING. FUCKING NOTHING IS GOING MY WAY, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! TODAY, THE MOTHERFUCKIN DEALER WASN'T AROUND AND THEN MY LAST HOPE WAS CRUSHED ALL IN THE SAME DAY. ITS LIKE I GOTTA LIVE A LIFE OF HELL, WITHOUT AN ESCAPE. FUCK THIS, ONCE IM OUT OF SUMMER SCHOOL, IM GONNA SMOKE EVERY MINUTE OF MY LIFE CUZ WHY SHOULD I CHERISH IT IF ITS SOMTHING LIK ETHIS!

9. Damn f'n sh't, Im really pissed and don't wanna waste anymore sh't on sobercontent. Though I'm not high, Im gonna get f'n drunk. This is pissin me off, and im out to just roam the streets for some chronic. Fk, Im pissed, jackass friends won't pick up the phone.

10. i thought hemp gave you a headache and no high....

WELCOME BAAAAACK!!...

11. lol, what state you live in, maybe I can hook you up, for real....

12. dUdE maybe cause u turned ur bac on it for a few its turning its back on u for a FEW dont trip eventually things will look up man like that one dude said if ur dry on weed u can always smoke rotten bananas lol..now back to smoking...

GROWN ON-peace out

13. oh shit!!! I forgot about all that, I read all these ways to get high. I remembered I wanted to try that banana one. Hmmm it was something with the banana peal's but what do you do :( I think grind them up and...and...and...errr damnit!

14. um, k, i heard of that, but will never try it cuz it most definatly doesn't work, jus gives a bad taste.

15. auctually it does work, but I think its lots of black shitty ass smoke so probably wouldnt try, but I know it fucks you up good

16. HEY GUYZ..are u serious u kno for sure? like eye would think it was all bs just like drinking bong water lol at that one dude that actually did it but i seriously think its a lie yo!!! potsmoker4lyfe u should try it n tell me i mean tell us whats the endresult!!!...now back to smoking...

GROW ON-peace out

17. yeah i have to cut back to like a quarter a week...