Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weeird looking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Everest, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Hey all, picked up a half quarter/eighth of this stuff... looked fine, smell was a bit weak, but when I took a closer look at my weed, some of it seems to have turned black or a very dark dark purple. I can still see trichomes, and a few red hairs here and there, but it's nothing special, just mids.

The black stuff on the weed is sketching me out, though... is it mold? Is it safe to smoke? Or is it just shitty weed :(

Here's some pics:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      338.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      283.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      338.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Damn that stuff looks like 10 years old lol,mold is usually white and fuzzy by the way I think that is just leaves.

3. just some shitty weed:smoking:

4. Aw goddamnit :( didn't pay too much, so I guess I can't expect much either.

Safe to smoke, right? I won't wake up in the morning with fungus growing out my nose? :p

5. hahaha yes it's safe to smoke :laughing:

6. Sweet, then I'm gettin baked tonight... after I finish off my last nugs of chron :smoking:

And yeah lol it does look fucking horrible in the pics but I have shit lighting right now.

7. how was it :O

8. I'm also interested in knowing how it was.

9. I bet it tasted like tobacco lol

10. I've seen weed like this that has some darker parts to it that look almost black. Obviously not the highest quality but it wasn't bad.

11. I see that all the time on outdoors. It's nothing to worry about