Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weeeeeeee!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Of course I can roll...joints are my specialty, but I can also roll Phillies. :D

Let me be the official "anything" roller!

2. i know where we can get some good cubans... anyone down for packin' a few cuban stuffies?

anyone?

4. Sorry to ruin the fun, but i used to work at a Taco Bell. If you only knew....

5. so where are we all going then? we're going on a raod trip but haven't decided where we're going...any suggestions?

6. how 'bout a vw microbus?

7. well..the starter went out on my truck last night....so were just gonna go smoke some rockstars into submission and take their pimp tour busses up to north arkansas for a minute so i can pick up a couple of my homies....then were headed somewhere..but first i must aknowledge the fact that joints soaked in syzurp are some bomb ass little mother fucking joints.

8. A road trip and no one called it yet...????

SHOTGUN!!!!

:)

9. i could go for a charge right now too.:p

im glad im driver..

10. :D if anyone needs party favors...... i'll bring em alll.....anything to float your boat an more.......

make sure fer a goood long....smmooooth trip.....

11. Hey...I want in on this, too!

I've got some killer green to contribute and I'll even throw in some gas money. We'll talk about the ass later. ;)

Hempress, we'll have to have a roll-off! I can roll damn good and it doesn't even matter who wins, the more we roll for the roll-off, the higher we'll all get...so, in the end, we'll all win!!! :D

Question: Could we please make an extra stop at Sonic or Burger King? Taco Bell isn't going to cut it for me. That's a big belly ache waiting to happen.

GRAVY...what kind of party favors are you bringing??? I must know!

12. All this green and no lighters...
    tis what i'll bring
    and a gallon baggie full of shrooms

where we off to???

13. Shrooms??? I know who I'm sitting next to!!! You rock, chill out!

Where are we going?

14. we are going.

15. so who's doing this??? has it already been done??? someone volunteer......

16. were not leaving until everyone takes a piss.

17. I say we throw the dart in the direction of Amsterdam..lol..

and I still have shotgun...right? ;)

18. *smokes first ever joint given to him by his mom*

*gets high and cleans room*

allright, now im ready to go.
    first stop
    The Most Beautiful Place On Earth.

19. fun fun! *turns on some pink floyd* any requests on the music?? i got everything... just tell me... so we know where we going yet *looks at the map* ??

20. shit... what was i going to say?

um...

damn... i really can't remember, LOL!

::goes down to check posts::

oh... i remember now...

leave the floyd on. i got me a sheet in the cooler :D:D:D

anyone up for some?